Alan Brazil

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
J-Calli

Alan Brazil

Post by J-Calli »

F*ckin moron.

He said this morning on talksh*te "Arsenal bring it on themselves". I nearly crashed my car, i was absolutely astounded!

He said that because we play tippy tappy football, nutmegs and one two's that other players get fed up and clatter us, as if it is some justification.

Arseblogger made the point yesterday, the media, journalists and analists have a huge responsiblity for this with the whole Arsenal don't like it up em, soft foreigners, etc. Who the hell does 'like it up em?

After Brazil said that, they were saying the phone lines went nuts ... wonder why. And they took a call .... from a Stoke fan. He always does that, the man is a coward. :banghead:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Alan Brazil is a fucking alcohlic scummy *word censored*, with the biggest head in the world, which wouldn't look out of place if it was on Mount Rushmore.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Save wasting your life and listen to your ipod or 5 live!!!!!

AFC
C'mon

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

This guy is a total idoit. Great hair systle in his Ipswich days..NOT :shock: :D

blifil

Post by blifil »

worthing gooner wrote:Save wasting your life and listen to your ipod or 5 live!!!!!

AFC
C'mon

Alan Green was just as bad on 606 on Saturday without even seeing it! 'Not a bad bone in his body' and all that shit.

:banghead:

digger

Post by digger »

I don't get why people listen to Talkshite or 5Wank... they have phone in shows which are designed to provoke people into reactions... listen to some music and mellow out :cool:

blifil

Post by blifil »

V true, but coming out the ground and waiting in a jam you want to hear what people are saying... so sometimes you gotta listen. Difficult to chill after a game and atmosphere like that. And walking back to the car through Stoke fans worrying about Shawcross...

:banghead:

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

Yeah i was listening on the way back from Stoke. The guy is so arrogant its untrue. He asks people a question and then just totally disagrees with them every time.

PI7ES

Post by PI7ES »

Listening to this *word censored* this morning, was unbelievable. all i keep hearing is poor ryan shawcross who is going to miss 3 games when we have a player who's career is on the line aged 19.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

another *word censored* in the media :banghead: :roll:

heres some great advice. if you value your brain cells don't listen to talkshite.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Hats off to a bloke called Fraser who just phoned in slagging off TalkShite and its presenters. Particularly referring to 'Brazil and his parrot'

Another chap managed to get in the phrase 'Stoke's 2 bob players' which really got Parry's back up'

Well Played!! ( in case you're short of entries for the next edition!!!)

REB

Post by REB »

a *word censored* of a player
a *word censored* of a presenter.

Dec

Post by Dec »

Complete muppet

I used to listen to TalkSh*te on the way to and from work but got put off by the extreme anti-Arsenal bias...made the mistake of tuning in this morning and hearing Brazil talking nonsense.

Was it Darren Lewis(?) on there this am - who along with Patrick Barclay on Sunday Supplement has been the only journo to speak out against the "tackle" - well, Brazil and the fools who called in just continued the media love-in with the "in their faces" attitude and the cracking lad Ryan Shawcross.

Needless to say I won't be tuning in again....lesson learnt :roll:

Monostich

Re: Alan Brazil

Post by Monostich »

J-Calli wrote:F*ckin moron.

He said this morning on talksh*te "Arsenal bring it on themselves"
He's an idiot, I can't stand him. What a stupid thing to say.

spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

The guys an absolute prat of the highest order.

He makes provocative comments designed to provoke a reaction with his Muppet girlfriend next to him and then when challenged, he hides behind the fact that he was a professional footballer.

Well Fat-Fu*k, my Dad was a mechanic and knew everything about a Ford Pinto engine with Webber carbs but knows fu*k all about common rail diesels as the technology has moved on and he has not.

The same with football and Brazil. He used to play it in a bygone era and the game has moved on and he has just got older-fatter and drunker.