Nicklas Bendtner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DanielD

Post by DanielD »

He was utter shit today, but so were the rest of the team, but I love him. The most important goal of his career maybe.

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

updated my sig for him :)

Gunner19

Post by Gunner19 »

:lol: :lol: good one mate !!

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

I FUCKING LOVE NICKLAS BENDTNER :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GREATEST STRIKER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :db10_2: :db10_2: :db10_2: :db10_2:

swords

Post by swords »

cut him some slack

he's scored key goals in 4 of last 5 games,and had a mare in the other which we still won,I'll live with that strike rate until vp gets back or chamak gets a run next season

he's getting goals and is allowing andrei to play in a wider position

andrey was for more wasteful today,but of course he's untouchable

if we lose league on goal difference it won't be down to nic against burnley

it will be down to the other end of the pitch letting in 10 too many over the season.!

thought nic took winner brilliantly

also brave on denilson to have a punt ,if the shot was saved easily

our brazilian scapegoat would have been slaughtered

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I don't think we should let the fact that the Hull keeper spilled a straight-forward and harmless looking shot stop us from saying - Denilson was absolute toilet again!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

ncklas26

Post by ncklas26 »

I absolutely fcuking love Nicklas Bendtner!! gaaaaaah

jensenscores

Post by jensenscores »

Good football blog on Bendtner and our Champions League chances:
Ten days ago at the Emirates, Nicklas Bendtner was starring in his own horror show. All the old favourites spring to mind, 'couldn't finish his dinner,' 'worse finisher than Devon Loch' and 'couldn't score in a nightclub wearing David Beckham's head' but none of them do justice to Bendtner's ineptitude in front of goal.

Shortly before receiving the Shepherd's crook from Arsene Wenger, Bendtner missed yet another sitter, it seemed as if it was his 388th but in reality it was only his fifth. The Burnley goalkeeper, Brian Jensen was rooted to the spot and was a spectator as Bendtner had the simplest of tap ins. Once again he somehow contrived to shank it. The camera picked up a great shot of Jensen with his hands on his hips, laughing at his fellow countryman.

Jensen is one of football's nice guys - not the type to pour scorn on an opponent, a fellow Dane and friend - the laughter would have been involuntary, induced by witnessing an international footballer showing the technique and composure usually reserved for the Baldock and District Sunday League Division 6.

It was one of those rare moments when the 18 stone bloke standing next to you in the pub says, "I could've scored that" and you have to agree with him. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors but in public Arsene Wenger was quick to play down Bendtner's howlers. He took a leaf out of Jensen's book and laughed it off but you can't help wondering if he would have been so cool about it had the game finished 1-1 and the Gunners had dropped two precious points.

Wenger kept faith with his striker in Champions League against Porto and the Dane repaid him with his first ever hat-trick. He then notched in injury time against Wigan to keep Arsenal's title bid on course. What a fantastic piece of man-management by the Frenchman, what a brilliant response from the Dane, that's what wins titles and trophies.

It could have been all so different. If Bendtner had had another game from hell against the Portuguese and Arsenal had been dumped out of Europe the fingers would have been pointing firmly in Wenger's direction. The evidence would have been damning, replay after replay of Bendtner's ineptitude in front of goal against Burnley, how could anyone show such misguided faith in a striker so blatantly out of form?

That's football. And that's why Arsene Wenger is so good at what he does, he gets the big calls right. Chelsea and Real Madrid have bitten the dust in the past week, so could this be the year the Gunners are crowned Champions of Europe?

This could be our year!!!

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Yeah he's nearly as good as Ibrahimovic and will soon be challenging Messi for his place. :roll:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

its SUCH a good blog, we've beaten wigan already... :lol:

Gunner19

Post by Gunner19 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWDSHQvTqE ==> Nicklas Bendtner, the season so far (09/10) By me :cheers: