Fans who went to paris

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Von Smalls

Fans who went to paris

Post by Von Smalls »

I am interested to know what was the highest amount paid for champions league final tickets.

Some quotes were of touts asking for 9000euros( £7000) approx.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

i heard of the prices being asked...

Post by gooner.ed »

but it doesn't mean people were actually buying them at that price. I don't know what they came down to, but I know plenty of people were willing to go to 1000 euros to get in. so i reckon the majority looking paid around that. prices must have come down as kick off started to near. but the basic problem was a scarcity of available tickets hence the high prices quoted on the news. still refuse to believe anyone would actually pay that for a football match though. unless they simply have so much money that such an amount is meaningless to them.

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

970 quid. And I got crushed queuing for the turnstiles because they didn't open the damn gate until 5 mins before kickoff.. Still, it was a magical even and I wouldn't change it (apart from the last 15 minutes of course).

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

970 quid. And I got crushed queuing for the turnstiles because they didn't open the damn gate until 5 mins before kickoff.. Still, it was a magical even and I wouldn't change it (apart from the last 15 minutes of course).