The most ungrateful fans in the Prem ?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
merse_10

Post by merse_10 »

Kiki wrote:I would say Man United. They had the cheek to question Fergie's tactics in the UCL Final just weeks after him winning another title. :roll:
to be fair..... he is a *word censored*

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

As a non-biased Arsenal fan i'd say we have the most ungrateful fans in the premiership by a clear mile! Honestly. I don't even need to go into depth about it because you all know why i'm saying this.

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

GallasVoice wrote:As a non-biased Arsenal fan i'd say we have the most ungrateful fans in the premiership by a clear mile! Honestly. I don't even need to go into depth about it because you all know why i'm saying this.

Yeah, you're one of them :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Agree with most of that SteveO, apart from the Villa side that won the European cup in '81, I thought they had a good team around that era, which was only broken up due to injuries (Gary Shaw) and retirements.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

MutleyGooner wrote:Don't forget the vast majority at the Grove on Wednesday that didn't sing :roll:
Sadly some pricks left when the 2nd goal from Ibrahimovic goal went in. They don't deserve a ticket...plastic glory hunting tossers

stg

Post by stg »

I didnt see anybody leaving early on Wed eve, and the atmosphere was great in block 11(apart from the dust up about TH14!!!!).

Re worst fans

I think all cubs have a good deal of 'worst fans' and they are usally the ones who have the time and are silly enough to phone talkcrap and radio 5 dead an spout their views.

The worst IMO are

L'poo-blaming everybody except the manager for their problems and thinking they have a devin right to win trophy's

Spurs-Never happy with what they have got always to busy looking up the road to see what Arsenal have. Also why is it that I get more comments on my facebook page from spud fans when Arsenal are playing than when spurs win????????

Villa-medium club supporters who think they are a big club because they were good 30 years ago. They are another group who are never happy with their lot.

Man U-because they are wankers and never have a good word for any other club, manager, player wankers

Chelsea-Glory hunting wankers cant wait for the money to run out to see how many chavs are real fans.

And any club with the Small club mentality

digger

Post by digger »

MutleyGooner wrote:I was in Block 24 next to the Barca fans, there were a few singing but many at the front rows 1 - 18 were astonishingly quiet. Percy and I had a few at Che's. I have to say the young brunette barmaid with the red top and blue hoody does it for me, fucking gorgeous. 8)
I was near the back of 24 (row 25, on the right of the steps) and there were a few groups of people singing, but there were a fucking lot of tourists who'd presumably spent £100s to see Messi at close quarters :banghead:

digger

Post by digger »

stg wrote:I didnt see anybody leaving early on Wed eve, and the atmosphere was great in block 11(apart from the dust up about TH14!!!!).

Re worst fans

I think all cubs have a good deal of 'worst fans' and they are usally the ones who have the time and are silly enough to phone talkcrap and radio 5 dead an spout their views.

The worst IMO are

L'poo-blaming everybody except the manager for their problems and thinking they have a devin right to win trophy's

Spurs-Never happy with what they have got always to busy looking up the road to see what Arsenal have. Also why is it that I get more comments on my facebook page from spud fans when Arsenal are playing than when spurs win????????

Villa-medium club supporters who think they are a big club because they were good 30 years ago. They are another group who are never happy with their lot.

Man U-because they are wankers and never have a good word for any other club, manager, player wankers

Chelsea-Glory hunting wankers cant wait for the money to run out to see how many chavs are real fans.

And any club with the Small club mentality
In fairness, there aren't many fans in the premiership that I like. Almost every team has pissed me off at least once (even completely irrelevant teams like Wigan singing about Eduardo, who even with "one leg" was still more attacking than their entire fucking team).

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

GallasVoice wrote:As a non-biased Arsenal fan i'd say we have the most ungrateful fans in the premiership by a clear mile! Honestly. I don't even need to go into depth about it because you all know why i'm saying this.
bit rich coming from someone that can't stop complaining about our fucking team. :roll:

GallasVoice

Post by GallasVoice »

The ungrateful ones are the ones that say 'wenger out' and 'boo' our own players, i will never do either of these.

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

Wigan? A few years back they were in the lower tiers. Now they are in the Premiership and they get gates of 6000 odd?

treygoony

Post by treygoony »

GallasVoice wrote:The ungrateful ones are the ones that say 'wenger out' and 'boo' our own players, i will never do either of these.
For once I agree with this tosser! :D

digger

Post by digger »

Connolly55 wrote:Wigan? A few years back they were in the lower tiers. Now they are in the Premiership and they get gates of 6000 odd?
Who'd have thought Wigan would have attracted so many glory hunters :lol:

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

digger wrote:
Connolly55 wrote:Wigan? A few years back they were in the lower tiers. Now they are in the Premiership and they get gates of 6000 odd?
Who'd have thought Wigan would have attracted so many glory hunters :lol:
Cheap pies a Bovril :wink: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GallasVoice wrote:The ungrateful ones are the ones that say 'wenger out' and 'boo' our own players, i will never do either of these.
Well done you - have you ever been to other teams grounds and heard them boo their own players ? No, must be just an Arsenal thing. And as for calling for the manager's head.....we must have invented that too.

Did you see the Burnley fans yesterday----streaming out after SIX minutes ! And this the sort of bunch that get praised for being true "roots" supporters...the sort that preach that they "support their local team". I don't care how bad they were; six minutes is pathetic and all giving wanker signs and the middle finger to their team too....nice

Open your eyes pal, there are supporters of other clubs far, far worse than ours, you just notice our own. You wait till Spurs run-in ends up with them finishing 7th.....there'll be plenty of them booing and demanding the Twicher's head