For those travelling to Barca on Tuesday....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
MK Gould

For those travelling to Barca on Tuesday....

Post by MK Gould »

....don't you wish you were going today - or yesterday.....!!

Nice as it obviously is to spend some quality time with the family over Easter....I just want to get there NOW!!!!

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Didn't know you were going MKG :lol:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

marcengels wrote:Didn't know you were going MKG :lol:
I'm trying to keep it quiet.... :lol: :lol: !!

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Have a good one mate

Take a look at this:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow- ... a-SPXX0015

:wink:

Rob

Post by Rob »

All the best to everyone going. Let's hear you on the TV !!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I think it's going to be an historic win for us 8)

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I have no match ticket, no time off work but am still considering booking a late flight!

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Dan_85 wrote:I have no match ticket, no time off work but am still considering booking a late flight!
:lol: Go on! :lol: :wink:

cj88

Post by cj88 »

Rob wrote:
I think it's going to be an historic win for us 8)
I like the confidence :)

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

aye, all the best to those going out there. Hope you turn them over (and i hope that, unlike roma away last season, they actually let you have a drink before the game!)

CraigPollard

Post by CraigPollard »

Yep, definately wish i was already out there!

I am heading up to Luton at 01:40 tomorrow morning for a 06:45 flight, then flying back after the game!

Would love to have done a stadium tour while im there, but they dont do them on match days ;o(

Win, Lose or Draw it should be a brilliant trip! And im sure the 4,600 travelling gooners can outsing the 93k Barca fans!!!1

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

"He who dares Rodney, he who dares".
Well we might get humped in the first 20 mins and its all over but what if....
For those still wondering about going give it a go!!!
If so lets have a beer out there starting at Gatwick 5.40am.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

safcftm wrote:aye, all the best to those going out there. Hope you turn them over (and i hope that, unlike roma away last season, they actually let you have a drink before the game!)
Probably the same sort of feeling for us that you have when coming down to the Grove on occasions....and I'm sure you still have a great time - as we will out there. Albeit that I'm sure the Barca fans won't be as good a craic as the Mackems.

And every once in a while everything goes right and you get a bit of luck and everyone performs and you get the right result!! Fingers crossed.... Eduardo is overdue a decent game....

PS went for a bike ride near Bedford which took my mind off the game for a couple of hours.....6pm now so bed time soon....and alarm set for 3.30am. Just hope the fucking plane is on time as I fancy a couple of san miguel's in the sunshine before the game!!

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

My flight is at 10am from stanstead flying to carcassoone, in the south of france arriving there at 12pm uk time (1pm french time), then there is 12 of us in a mini bus driving to barcelona getting there at approx 3pm uk time (4pm spannish time), for a few san miguels in the sun shine. Cant wait :lol: COME ON YOU GUNNERS :barscarf: :barscarf:

spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

safcftm wrote:aye, all the best to those going out there. Hope you turn them over (and i hope that, unlike roma away last season, they actually let you have a drink before the game!)
We had read about the booze ban in Rome last season but in the main city there was no problem. Not sure near the ground but we sat outside a pavement cafe 200 yards from the Vatican and done €120 on beer between four of us.

Didn't see any evidence of a booze ban the whole time I was there.

Hopefully there is no booze ban in Barca.