WE ARE A FECKING JOKE!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner Chris

Post by Gooner Chris »

How can you blame Almunia for tonight's loss? :/

sycicsid

Post by sycicsid »

c'MON lads Chin up - i actually think if the spuds do us a favor on saturday and city do us a favor then hey who knows!! Keep the faith in God not that dunce wenger

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

rodders999 wrote:Can I just say Sol Campbell was fucking IMMENSE tonight. A credit to the jersey. There's a lot of dross in that side that could learn so much from him. Leadership that is sadly lacking everywhere else at the club.
i really hope wenger gives him another year..
hats off really for his performance..shame he didnt get those goals.. :cry:

Champagne Charlie

Post by Champagne Charlie »

rodders999 wrote:Can I just say Sol Campbell was fucking IMMENSE tonight. A credit to the jersey. There's a lot of dross in that side that could learn so much from him. Leadership that is sadly lacking everywhere else at the club.
Says something when an ex-Y*d caaaant is our best player...

Anything to do with the fact only he really knows what a local derby means?

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Meds wrote:
Andrei says Shhhhh wrote:
1989 wrote:Spurs have ended our title challenge as well.

We'll never hear the end of this.

c**ts celebrating as if they'd won the fucking quadruple; you haven't beaten us in 10 years you cretins.
If we are being honest out title chances ended at Birmingham.
I blame Wenger for this, I havent critisiced the bloke till now but the fact we were playin 2 central defenders who are near enuf 75 is his fault. he could have bought a decent cover last summer or in Jan but didnt.

The fact that we have to suffer with denilson and diaby is his fault, they are not good enough. everybody can see apart from him.

But hey the future is brilliant, the players showed great character and mental strenght and this team is still young but i believe will get stronger. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I agree and although we were outsiders to win the title I think this could be a reality check to him because even more people will be handing their season tickets. But I probably guess we'll be saying the same shit next year.

Meds

Post by Meds »

Gooner Chris wrote:How can you blame Almunia for tonight's loss? :/
The first goal was his FAULT, i dont care if it was a wonder strike or not. hes average at best. get rid of the crunt.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

First of all he should have caught it but for reasons only known to him he punched, and he would have saved the fucking shot if he hadnt fallen over after the punch!!!!

Simple fact is if Almunia was playing for the Spuds tonight all those chances Gomes saved would have been goals for us. He's fucking DROSS. Birmingham away and now fucking this :banghead: :banghead:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

the big problem is Wenger hasn't got a fucking clue about defending - you can see that in games when we are winning by the odd goal and even in stoppage time we try and get another goal instead of wasting time

he was fucking lucky to inherit GG defenders and it's no fucking coincidence since all 5 have hanged up there boots we have been average at the back

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Campbell was fucking unreal, played like a real gooner!!!!!!!! why dont the rest have his spirit!

Meds

Post by Meds »

rodders999 wrote:
First of all he should have caught it but for reasons only known to him he punched, and he would have saved the fucking shot if he hadnt fallen over after the punch!!!!

Simple fact is if Almunia was playing for the Spuds tonight all those chances Gomes saved would have been goals for us. He's fucking DROSS. Birmingham away and now fucking this :banghead: :banghead:
Amen to that and he was our captain tonight
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

mikeyb772001 wrote:Campbell was fucking unreal, played like a real gooner!!!!!!!! why dont the rest have his spirit!
he had something to prove

something that 20 somethings with too much money don't have :banghead:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Indeed, hats off to Sol. One of the few to come out of tonight with any credit, he was immense.

n7gooner

Post by n7gooner »

Sol was Great tonight only person putting in 100% from first min till last. Not enough players with that grit.

sycicsid

Post by sycicsid »

Time to get depressed listening to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayG

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Meds wrote:
Andrei says Shhhhh wrote:
1989 wrote:Spurs have ended our title challenge as well.

We'll never hear the end of this.

c**ts celebrating as if they'd won the fucking quadruple; you haven't beaten us in 10 years you cretins.
If we are being honest out title chances ended at Birmingham.
I blame Wenger for this, I havent critisiced the bloke till now but the fact we were playin 2 central defenders who are near enuf 75 is his fault. he could have bought a decent cover last summer or in Jan but didnt.

The fact that we have to suffer with denilson and diaby is his fault, they are not good enough. everybody can see apart from him.

But hey the future is brilliant, the players showed great character and mental strenght and this team is still young but i believe will get stronger. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I'm glad that people such as you Meds are starting to see through the bluff that has been Wenger's way since the stadium move. Whatever you say about injuries through the rest of the squad, we have been lucky at the centre half position for most of the season unlike our main rivals at the top. TV5 and Willie were virtually ever present until recently but scratch below the surface when they eventually get crocked and what do you see.

Whatever you thought of them as players Wenger has disposed with Toure and Senderos at a time when he knew that Djourou was ruled out for a year. He chose to bring in one new first choice centre half and rely on Campbell and Silvestre as first choice cover.

In fairness to Sol he was immense tonight but Silvestre most certainly was not.

We will not sign a centre half this Summer. Djourou will be lauded as the signing and Wenger will offer Sol one more year. We will then hear that he has four first class centre halves in TV5, Gallas (if he stays), Djourou and Campbell, and that Song can also play there and Bartley has great potential.

There will be no revolution under Wenger - prepare for more of the same