WE ARE A FECKING JOKE!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mrgnu1958

WE ARE A FECKING JOKE!

Post by mrgnu1958 »

FACT!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

why, because spurs beat us for the first time in 10 season at Shit hart lane....

i'll take that 1 defeat in every 10 seasons - come on we all know the defence and goalkeeper is shit

and with the mounting injuries there is no suprise - you can't have 5 or 6 first teamers missing and expect to win

Wenger i have always been loyal too - but 3 or 4 new signings needed or we will be in the same boat again next season

sycicsid

Re: WE ARE A FECKING JOKE!

Post by sycicsid »

mrgnu1958 wrote:FACT!
am pissed like any other gooner but had RVP and walcott been on earlier i think we would have won, to be fair i hope this is a slap in the face for wenger who keeps sticking with almuna - muppet

Post by 1989 »

Spurs have ended our title challenge as well.

We'll never hear the end of this.

*word censored* celebrating as if they'd won the fucking quadruple; you haven't beaten us in 10 years you cretins.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

NO shots until RVP came on?????????
JOKE

sycicsid

Post by sycicsid »

1989 wrote:Spurs have ended our title challenge as well.

c**ts celebrating as if they'd won the fucking quadruple; you haven't beaten us in 10 years you cretins.
realistically was the title really there?

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

c**ts celebrating as if they'd won the fucking quadruple; you haven't beaten us in 10 years you cretins.
If we are being honest our title chances ended at Birmingham.
Last edited by Andrei says Shhhhh on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sycicsid

Post by sycicsid »

IMO i dont give a toss about this match to be honest - lets the twats have the bragging rights in what is it 10 years or something

Meds

Post by Meds »

Andrei says Shhhhh wrote:

If we are being honest out title chances ended at Birmingham.
I blame Wenger for this, I havent critisiced the bloke till now but the fact we were playin 2 central defenders who are near enuf 75 is his fault. he could have bought a decent cover last summer or in Jan but didnt.

The fact that we have to suffer with denilson and diaby is his fault, they are not good enough. everybody can see apart from him.

But hey the future is brilliant, the players showed great character and mental strenght and this team is still young but i believe will get stronger. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

sycicsid wrote:IMO i dont give a toss about this match to be honest - lets the twats have the bragging rights in what is it 10 years or something
They still won't get 4th anyway!

pixie

Post by pixie »

1989 wrote:Spurs have ended our title challenge as well.We'll never hear the end of this.

That`s a load of crap, unless they lie down and die in their next two games, the title race is still on. It`s not over till it`s mathematically impossible

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Can I just say Sol Campbell was fucking IMMENSE tonight. A credit to the jersey. There's a lot of dross in that side that could learn so much from him. Leadership that is sadly lacking everywhere else at the club.

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

Chunky Monkey wrote:why, because spurs beat us for the first time in 10 season at Shit hart lane....

i'll take that 1 defeat in every 10 seasons - come on we all know the defence and goalkeeper is shit

and with the mounting injuries there is no suprise - you can't have 5 or 6 first teamers missing and expect to win

Wenger i have always been loyal too - but 3 or 4 new signings needed or we will be in the same boat again next season

what he said

i still think than if theo and rvp had come at half time we would have trashed them :x

Champagne Charlie

Re: WE ARE A FECKING JOKE!

Post by Champagne Charlie »

sycicsid wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:FACT!
am pissed like any other gooner but had RVP and walcott been on earlier i think we would have won, to be fair i hope this is a slap in the face for wenger who keeps sticking with almuna - muppet
LOLZ, Moonia had nothing to do with the defeat yet still gets the blame.

Classic.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

rodders999 wrote:Can I just say Sol Campbell was fucking IMMENSE tonight. A credit to the jersey. There's a lot of dross in that side that could learn so much from him. Leadership that is sadly lacking everywhere else at the club.
Sad fact is our best player is a 35 year old bloke with a cuckoo in his head

shame the rest don't have the same heart and passion