The following players can go fuck off

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WGallasFC

The following players can go fuck off

Post by WGallasFC »

Silvestre-how is it a 35 year old campbel who has only completed like 6 games this season can play so much better than this piece of shit?

Almunia-dont blame him for the goal but we need quality

Fabianski-need i explain why?

Clichy-blames the 4-5-1 formation for his poor form, no clichy you just can't defend to save your life, you've been shit since Birmingham 2007

Diaby-most inconsistant player i've ever known

walcott-its disgraceful how someone with so little talent can get so many games for a club like Arsenal just cus he has pace.

rosicky..hitting the corner flag, how embaressing

Eduardo-has gone lazy
Last edited by WGallasFC on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

do you feel alot better now after naming the usual suspects

you left Sagna, Rosicky, Denilson and Eboue off your list

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

clichy no....and how can you miss denilson you stupid *word censored*

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

Rosicky - Finished
Eduardo - Finished
Silvestre - Finished

Walcott and Nasri - Last chance saloon

WGallasFC

Post by WGallasFC »

Oh yeah forgot about Ros, mainly cus i feel sorry 4 him. he was excellent for 2/3 of the season now he's hitting the corner flag...literally he can go on a free

Meds

Post by Meds »

as far as im concerned i dont wanna see diaby and almunia put on the Arsenal shirt ever again, i hate those 2 with passion. useless crunts.

Fuckin bollocks

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

I think we get the point. There must be 100 of these threads since the Barca game. Nothing will change so I wont waste my time.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Last edited by mrgnu1958 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 1989 »

Denilson gave away possession (as usual) at one point, the scum player fucked up his first touch so the ball became a 50-50 there to be won, and the useless little wanker completely chickened out of it. :roll:

With players like him featuring so regularly in our matches, we'll never ever win the league again.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

way to many under avearge players, fucking disgrace! wish i was on £50 + a week. Wenger wake up ur plan has yet again failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MickeyFabs

Re: The following players can go fuck off

Post by MickeyFabs »

WGallasFC wrote:Silvestre-how is it a 35 year old campbel who has only completed like 6 games this season can play so much better than this piece of shit?

Clichy-blames the 4-5-1 formation for his poor form, no clichy you just can't defend to save your life, you've been shit since Birmingham 2007

walcott-its disgraceful how someone with so little talent can get so many games for a club like Arsenal just cus he has pace.

Eduardo-has gone lazy
Harsh on Clichy!!

Walcott: Good young player, you are too harsh. Never forget the hattrick for England, the glorious run against Liverpool, the performance in the first leg against Barca!!

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

mikeyb772001 wrote:way to many under avearge players, fucking disgrace! wish i was on £50 + a week. Wenger wake up ur plan has yet again failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet you do wish you were on £50+ a week, but lets face it - you're a shit player! :lol:

Meds

Re: The following players can go fuck off

Post by Meds »

MickeyFabs wrote:
WGallasFC wrote:Silvestre-how is it a 35 year old campbel who has only completed like 6 games this season can play so much better than this piece of shit?

Eduardo-has gone lazy
Harsh on Clichy!!

Walcott: Good young player, you are too harsh. Never forget the hattrick for England, the glorious run against Liverpool, the performance in the first leg against Barca!!
You forgot the odd cross here and there

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Sagna? Never. Clichy? No. Eboue? I think he's a better player than Nasri and Rosicky.

All the others mentioned here? YES!

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Meds wrote:as far as im concerned i dont wanna see diaby and almunia put on the Arsenal shirt ever again, i hate those 2 with passion. useless crunts.

Fuckin bollocks

+1