We havent won a BIG game all season ...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
PI7ES

We havent won a BIG game all season ...

Post by PI7ES »

City Away - Loss
United Away - Loss
Chelsea Home - Loss
United Home - Loss
Villa Away - Draw
Scum Away - Loss
Barcelona Home - Draw (Somehow)
Bracelona Away - Loss
Porto away - Loss

Only game that we have picked up points that were a little bit unexpected is Liverpool away which we we outclassed and should of been 3 nil down at halftime.

We have a team of bottlers, we have no heart, no leaders. Its all well and good diaby dominating wigans defense, or nasri having a blinder against hull but when it comes to a important game they all go missing.

Wenger always gets his tactics wrong in the big games to, he doesnt focus enough on the other teams strengths and thinks that we can play our normal attacking game and beat everyone. Doesnt work like that Arsene teams work us out.

Fucking devastated :banghead:
Last edited by PI7ES on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Twirl

Post by Twirl »

We didn't lose to Villa away did we? It was a draw..

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

This is true :cry: and yeah it was 0-0 villa away

Meds

Post by Meds »

Scum aint a big game

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

and beat Everton 6-1 away

just remember this my friend - next season when we are playing CL footie again

Spurs will be in the piss pot europa cup :barscarf:

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Porto at home was a big game at the time.

But I'm being pedantic, as I agree with the sentiment.

PI7ES

Post by PI7ES »

I missed out scum, villa and porto at home as we expect to beat them at home.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

In how many of those games did we have our first 11. Sure losing to Spurs is never fun, but look at who we had missing tonight and the weay we bossed the possesion and the game. Our full starting line up would have tonked Spurs at a canter.

Tonight you saw what a difference a goalkeeper makes, Gomes won them the game, Almunia lost it. We play 38 games a season handicapped by our goalkeeper.

To finish 3rd this season could be Wenger's best achievement yet given that fuck in goal.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: We havent won a BIG game all season ...

Post by mikeyb772001 »

spot on bruv, we act like little boys, scared to get forward! its a disgrace and horrible to watch! Campbel looked the only one who gave a shit out of 11 players , until rvp came on!

To compete in the big time we need world class players end of! Wengers plan has failed yet again

PI7ES wrote:City Away - Loss
United Away - Loss
Chelsea Home - Loss
United Home - Loss
Villa Away - Draw
Scum Away - Loss
Bracelona Away - Loss
Porto away - Loss

Only game that we have picked up points that were a little bit unexpected is Liverpool away which we we outclassed and should of been 3 nil down at halftime.

We have a team of bottlers, we have no heart, no leaders. Its all well and good diaby dominating wigans defense, or nasri having a blinder against hull but when it comes to a important game they all go missing.

Wenger always gets his tactics wrong in the big games to, he doesnt focus enough on the other teams strengths and thinks that we can play our normal attacking game and beat everyone. Doesnt work like that Arsene teams work us out.

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

United Away - Loss
Chelsea Home - Loss
United Home - Loss
Villa Away - Draw
Scum Away - Loss
Bracelona Away - Loss
Porto away - Loss

Agree with most although

Scum at home 3 - 0
Villa at home 3 - 0
Porto at home 4 - 0

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

United Away - Loss
Chelsea Home - Loss
United Home - Loss
Villa Away - Draw
Scum Away - Loss
Bracelona Away - Loss
Porto away - Loss

OI..You mention Diaby and Nasri..THATS FINE..I think ya right..but when i say sagna is a *word censored* you denegrate me.
HE PLAYED THEM ONSIDE FOR THE SECOND GOAL.

FACT!.........my opinion is NO differentb from yours fella..SOOOOO dont give it the fucking biggun on MY threrad

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

We've now lost 6 out of 7 games against the other top five.....including all 4 away games. That must say something. Ok, so we probably should have got results in 3 of those games, but not much consolation.

It does make me think that we got one thing right this season. We can lose that many top games and still finish second! We must have a much better record than the others at not slipping up against the crap sides!!

PI7ES

Post by PI7ES »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
United Away - Loss
Chelsea Home - Loss
United Home - Loss
Villa Away - Draw
Scum Away - Loss
Bracelona Away - Loss
Porto away - Loss

OI..You mention Diaby and Nasri..THATS FINE..I think ya right..but when i say sagna is a c**t you denegrate me.

FACT!.........my opinion is NO differentb from yours fella..SOOOOO dont give it the fucking biggun on MY threrad
You really are a clown, you are comparing sagna, who is probably rated by most fans as the best right back in the prmiership, the french fullback with denilson and diaby.

You want to sell sagna because he played a player onside?

Stick to posting wierd pictures because you know fuck all about football.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Agree with that Mr. G. The "defending" for the second goal was beyond belief. First you've Sagna playing everyone onside, Clichy with his hand in the air instead of doing his fucking job and that *word censored* Sylvestre doing his usual shit impersonation of a defender. :banghead: :banghead:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

mrgnu1958 wrote:OI..You mention Diaby and Nasri..THATS FINE..I think ya right..but when i say sagna is a c**t you denegrate me.

Thought Diaby was poor (again!) tonight....but I'd still lay the blame for the 2nd goal on Silvestre! I really cannot understand why Arsene persists with him. Surely there is someone in the reserves, youth or ladies team that could fill in when we're short. He is a fucking liability. Still, he'll be gone soon thank fuck!!

Please say that Sol gets offered another year. Thought he was immense tonight as he has been in every game I've seen! I seriously think that he could yet make it into the England squad....!