who do we NOT need to sign this summer?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WGallasFC

who do we NOT need to sign this summer?

Post by WGallasFC »

I think at left and rb we look fine although sagna hasn't repeated his 1st season performence, he's still a very consistant performer also eboue has haad a good season and makes decent back up. Whilst i'm no fan of clamity Clichy, he's not the worst.

in terms of an amc we clerly do not need any reinforcements with nasri,fabregas,diaby,AA all capable of playing there.

Up front we should be fine as RVP is world class and Bendtner too we aslo have chamackand with our 4-5-1 we should do fine.

The only other positions up for change are

GK
cetre back
Holding mid
wingers

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Thats bollocks because Diaby isnt good enough, Bendtner isnt good enough, if we sign Chamakh and either he or Van Persie get fucked then yet again we will have fuck all up front, I think we need wholesale changes, get rid of all the shit that we have and replace them with real quality, not a bunch of bottle jobs that we have at the moment, but that aint going to happen, I can see us struggling yet again next season

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Do we need another thread like this? :banghead: FFS :banghead:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

We don't need a D.M. Melo is on his way.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

seamoisalegend

Post by seamoisalegend »

GoonerN5 wrote:Thats bollocks because Diaby isnt good enough, Bendtner isnt good enough, if we sign Chamakh and either he or Van Persie get fucked then yet again we will have fuck all up front, I think we need wholesale changes, get rid of all the shit that we have and replace them with real quality, not a bunch of bottle jobs that we have at the moment, but that aint going to happen, I can see us struggling yet again next season
Bender not good enough? Only 9 goals in 11 starts what more do you want from a 3rd choice striker??!? Jebus!!.

Post by 1989 »

franksav63 wrote:We don't need a D.M. Melo is on his way.

:lol:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

spot on bruv, no way is bendnter good enough, not a fucking chance! dont care about his current stats, the way we make chances his stats should be double that!
Diaby, Bendnter, denislon, squad players at best and not good enough for our first 11 end of. Granted they can be good (at times) but against the big teams it shows that they are not even close to being good enough. Eboue is also a squad player and yeh he makes mistakes but he has the english spritit and he does actualy care , cant say the same for the rest at all!
GoonerN5 wrote:Thats bollocks because Diaby isnt good enough, Bendtner isnt good enough, if we sign Chamakh and either he or Van Persie get fucked then yet again we will have fuck all up front, I think we need wholesale changes, get rid of all the shit that we have and replace them with real quality, not a bunch of bottle jobs that we have at the moment, but that aint going to happen, I can see us struggling yet again next season

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

sure?
source? :?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

to be honest we have probably 5 or 6 players who are actually any good

Cesc, RVP, Arshavin, Nasri, Song and Vermaelen....the rest are average or squad players at best

we need a mass clearout before we challenge for the PL and CL - Almunia and Fabianski are woeful, Sagna, Clichy, Diaby, Denilson, Bentdner and Walcott are too inconsistant, Gallas and Campbell are too old, Rosicky and Eduardo are finished due to bad injuries - Vela, Merida and Djourou will never make it the Arsenal and at the the mo Gibbs, Ramsey and Wilshire are not ready for but are 3 players with hopefully a big future

Post by 1989 »

cusamano wrote:

sure?
:lol: :lol:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

1989 wrote:
cusamano wrote:

sure?
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there's even a pic of him wearing our shirt:

:wink:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

melo is shit

get Keita, Van Bommel, Tymosychuk or Yaya Toure

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Chunky Monkey wrote:melo is shit

get Keita, Van Bommel, Tymosychuk or Yaya Toure
YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

CHUNKY MONKEY, I LOVE YOU! :bowing21: :bowing21: :bowing21: :cheers: :cheers: :gus: :gus: :ladida: :whee: :whee: :sunshine_happy: :sunshine_happy: :db10_2: :db10_2:

:lol: :lol: :wink:

Nos89

who do we NOT need to sign this summer

Post by Nos89 »

Silvestre, Senderos, Gallas. Gallas contentious but get him on a rolling 6 months contract as that is all he seems able to play.