Are Rosicky's best days behind him...or not?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

get rid of the coke head, put Wiltshire in and be done with it Wenger!

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

A good squad player to have so I would definitely keep him. He has been in poor form for a couple of months now but he's definitely worth having to bring off the bench or used as cover from time to time. More experienced than a lot of the squad.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Firstly Rosicky signed a new 4 year contract in Jan. so he is going nowhere. Secondly and i have written this before if you were to line all the players up there are a few i would shoot before Rosicky so keeping him is the best option IMO even if its just as a squad player

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

First I saw of him was in the 2006 World Cup (just after we signed him). Thought he was tremendous, and seemed to be able to score from anywhere on the pitch. Indeed, he fired in some thunderbolts for us in his first few months, and generally looked to be succeeding. He played especially well with Henry (their antics at Anfield in the FA Cup in the 3-1 win were memorable).

But it didn't last long. Too many injuries, Henry's departure and being supported by a weak cast has meant that he's not had the chance to shine. I don't think he'll ever recover to his 2006 best, but if fully fit, is better than most of our midfielders.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Has he had many good ones?

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

i do not know about rosicky, but i can tell you that sheila's best are behind her:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

brazilianGOONER wrote:i do not know about rosicky, but i can tell you that sheila's best are behind her:

:gus: :cheers: