FULHAM HOME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Something really should be done at the Fulham Match. That *word censored* of a manager and the lazy good for nothing wankers we have wearing arsenal shirts should know exactly what we think of them. Wenger thinks we dont need to improve in Midfield, what drugs is that twat smoking? Its us fans who loose out spending are hard earned cash week in week out. Not Wenger and the players who earn more in a week that most of us do in 2-3 years.
Maybe we should be silent during the match or atleast put a banner up so the board and Wenger get the message. It hasnt been this bad since the early 80s and i cant see us EVER winning a trophy with Wenger as Manager again.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

There are no tickets available on ticket-exchange for Sunday...after today they may have to hand them out free to try fill the ground..I hate losing, but it's a fact of life...what really gets to me is when there is no will to win. Twenty-five minutes left today when they got their second goal and we knew it was game over..Fuck sake it was Blackburn and we hadn't the heart, interest, bottle to go for it. They are horrible, but they deserved to win as our pathetic efforts were so predictable. I was screaming for Sol to bring the ball out of defence because he loooked the only player capable or interested in making an impression on this game..
Keeper looked like a schoolboy today, midfield looked like shy schoolboys and God help us if Vela has a future in our proud club.
Roll on next season's Carling Cup so the media can patronise our emerging kids and ask "where does he find them"..In fairness, Jay Simpson JE Thomas, Lansbury, Wilshere etc would have more pride in the shirt than we saw today..Did Wenger not shake Big Sam's hand.?..if not why not?
Big Sam is a cretin , but there is sportsmanship to consider and every time this thing happens it gives ammo to the narrow minded media.
if he did shake hands Sorry for above rant

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

This thread is supposed to be about the Fulham Game and nothing else. If ye want to rant and rave about the attitude of AW and certain players do it on the multitude of other threads which have ben started.

As it stand, Fulham is a game that we need something from,especially if Spuds beat Man City. Hopefully City will beat the shit out of them.
Otherwise i hope fulham rest most of their players for the Europa league final because if they put their full team out we could struggle.

Rob

Post by Rob »

We now have to get a draw but I am by no means confident. (I thought that was a 'givven' even a couple of days ago).

Still I shall applaud 'Woy' for his great achievement in getting Fulham to the Europa Final. I think they'll lose. but there it is. Still a fine job by him.

As for our 'lap of honour' :puke:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Rob wrote:We now have to get a draw but I am by no means confident. (I thought that was a 'givven' even a couple of days ago).

Still I shall applaud 'Woy' for his great achievement in getting Fulham to the Europa Final. I think they'll lose. but there it is. Still a fine job by him.

As for our 'lap of honour' :puke:
I think you'll find Rob, that they'll call it a "lap of appreciation", although I think that just means the players appreciate us turning them into very, very rich men.

:banghead:

bigreddave

Post by bigreddave »

I've had a £20 bet with a spud mate at the start of the season that we'd finish above them, as it stands I can see the unlikely happening so hopefully city will smash em! As for next week I can see a tame 1-1 but at the same time fulhams reserves will bust a gut to get a place in the starting 11 for the final so they are gonna be well up for it and could pinch it 1-0. Thank god this shambles of a season is nearly finished.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

corkbarry wrote:This thread is supposed to be about the Fulham Game and nothing else. If ye want to rant and rave about the attitude of AW and certain players do it on the multitude of other threads which have ben started.

As it stand, Fulham is a game that we need something from,especially if Spuds beat Man City. Hopefully City will beat the shit out of them.
Otherwise i hope fulham rest most of their players for the Europa league final because if they put their full team out we could struggle.
stop the moaning, everyones comment has the right to be posted! The comments were about Fulham -

jensenscores

Post by jensenscores »

If we can't beat Fulham reserves then we really are in trouble. Like Andy Gray said here we have to get the points to ensure third and I think we will, but my only worry is whether the players can be bothered or not, as previously said at the Blackburn game they seemed to give in as soon as Rovers scored. But meaningless game or not they should try their hardest in every game and earn their extortionate wages, if only for the fans who earn less in a year than they do in a week, yet spend a fortune travelling the country supporting them every game.
Last edited by jensenscores on Sat May 08, 2010 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiwi Gooner

Post by Kiwi Gooner »

Like other posters, I just want to see the end of this sorry season.

It sums up 2009-10 that we're nervously hoping to get something from Fulham so we finish above the spuds.

I only hope people on the inside at Arsenal care enough to read the Gooner forum and see the anger and frustration at the team's performances this season.

Not bloody good enough.
Not by a long shot.

The club and manager will completely betray us if they don't address this situation in the transfer window.

Too many of our players just aren't good enough.
But the ones who really fu*k me off are the players who don't even appear to care.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

"Lap of honour" :coffeespit:

What a fucking joke

Result 5-0 to us 8)

digger

Post by digger »

Team:

- - - - - - Flaps
Eboue - Silvestre - Campbell (c) - Traore
- - Denilson - Eastmond - Diaby -
Walcott - - Eduardo - - Vela

Nice to know Wenger takes every game seriously :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

digger wrote:Team:

- - - - - - FlapsEboue - Silvestre - Campbell (c) - Traore
- - Denilson - Eastmond - Diaby -
Walcott - - Eduardo - - Vela

Nice to know Wenger takes every game seriously :roll:
If wenger plays this fool again, then anything could happen. I expect him to play vito in this one, and he can use the fact that it is Fulham, and refer to his performance in the away game bla bla bla to make it look like flappy hasn't been dropped.

projoe

Post by projoe »

knowing our luck we'll win 4-0, then wenger will try to say the squad is strong enough to compete with the best :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Lap of Shame :finger:

Yeah lets all applauded these multi-millionaires who cant give a toss

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

1-1. Arsenal to score first, Fabianski to drop a howler. Arsenal pass the ball sideways and backwards and stay static for 85 minutes then try to win the game in the last 5.