FULHAM HOME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

FULHAM HOME THREAD

Post by REB »

dont know about you lot but im glad this sorry season is at an end :cry:
Last edited by REB on Sun May 09, 2010 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcengels

Re: FULHAM HOME THREAD

Post by marcengels »

REBEL GOONER wrote:dont know about you lot but im glad this sorry season is at an end :cry:
The shame is it's not...it's just one kick in the teeth after another from this sorry shower of shit.

Fulham reserves will be licking their lips.

:roll:

Charlie! Charlie!

Re: FULHAM HOME THREAD

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

REBEL GOONER wrote:dont know about you lot but im glad this sorry season is at an end :cry:
I had a £100 bet with a scum fan and he paid out a few weeks back - I am seriously concerned I am going to be embarrased over this.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Me too mate, me too. Same old shit and everyone saw it coming except for our stubborn manager.

I reckon there'll be thousands of empty seats as people stay at home.

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Hopefully Shitty and the Y*ds will make it all irrelevant cos at the mo we couldn't get a point against...Barnet

This Is The Daybreak

Post by This Is The Daybreak »

Can we sort something with REDaction or something to put a banner up simply saying

'THE BADGE ON THE FRONT IS BIGGER THAN THE NAME ON THE BACK'

Simple and just a message to say we are not happy with what you're giving us

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Thats a cracking idea. Doubt the nazi stewards at the grove would let us put it up though.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

12-0 win, vela to score all 12.

seriously i dont care who or how we do it, but lets just try and win another game. please?

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

if spuds win on wednesday. we might just have to pull another lasagne

:shock: :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

It's the first game that I'm glad I will not be able to attend.

I could not do with the hypocricy of the lap of honour at the end. It's already got to the stage where I can't sing the "there's only one Arsene Wenger" song, so I need a long Summer to get over this shower

NBM

Post by NBM »

Just lost the ability to care anymore. Fuck 'em and roll on next season.

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

We will be 1-0 ahead at half time but fuck it up in the last 15 minutes.
1-3 in the end. :banghead:

merse_10

Post by merse_10 »

the club can take my ticket and shove it up al/flappy/sagna/silvestre/traore/denilson/diaby/rosicky/theo/eboue/bendtner/eduardo/arshavin's arse
no more hard earned cash goin on wages for these overpaid,couldnt give a toss,lazy,uninterested,not good enough for a club like ours,wankers

see ya next year
(not you aw)

digger

Post by digger »

Got a ticket for this one. Clamoured to get a ticket, went online just as they went on sale and got a perfect seat and was fucking excited as I thought we had a genuine chance of winning the league.

Phoned my mate last week and said "Wanna buy a pair?". He's taking his bird to her first Arsenal game, so at least some good will come of it. She's a **** so maybe this will convert her (my bird was also a **** before I took her up the arse)

In terms of the game, couldn't really give a fuck. I think I'm working on Sunday so hopefully I'll miss everything; I won't see the line up with Fabianski, Vela, Diaby, Denilson, Silvestre and a load of other players I just wish would fuck off and never disgrace our shirt again. I won't see the most hideous *word censored* ever to win the title (Terry, Lumpard, C**e, Ballack, etc) jumping up and down with a trophy. I don't see Arsenal doing a "lap of honour" where Fabianski, Vela, Diaby, Denilson, Silvestre will lap it up, while Fabregas, Van Persie and Campbell hang back, embarrassed that they have to do it. I just hope that when I see the results, probably at 11pm, we're still above Spurs. That would piss me off no end.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Something really should be done at the Fulham Match. That *word censored* of a manager and the lazy good for nothing wankers we have wearing arsenal shirts should know exactly what we think of them. Wenger thinks we dont need to improve in Midfield, what drugs is that twat smoking? Its us fans who loose out spending are hard earned cash week in week out. Not Wenger and the players who earn more in a week that most of us do in 2-3 years.
Maybe we should be silent during the match or atleast put a banner up so the board and Wenger get the message. It hasnt been this bad since the early 80s and i cant see us EVER winning a trophy with Wenger as Manager again.