WHILE THE ARSENAL ARE TAKING THIER LAP OF DIS-HOUNOR!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

WHILE THE ARSENAL ARE TAKING THIER LAP OF DIS-HOUNOR!!

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

John Terry
Ashley Cole
Ballack
Anelka

Will all be picking up the Premiership.

:banghead: :banghead:

Who says theres no justice in the world.

I dont know about you, but i wont be watching Match of the day, Sky sports news or buying any paper till next week.

Which is the FA cup final....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Make it 4 weeks. bloody hell.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

For the first time ever, i will leave early! I hope others follow!

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Thankfully it's a World cup summer which should save us from the usual summer of doom and gloom for our club.

Hopefully the lap of dishonour will be the last time some of the dross out there puts on an Arsenal shirt....but I wouldn't stake my flat on it. :( :(

digger

Post by digger »

I think the best thing would be for the players to walk off the pitch at the final whistle. If they have any dignity, there's no way they can actually walk around the pitch with their head high.

I just hope I don't see Diaby, Silvestre Flappyhandski etc walk out of that tunnel again, unless it's wearing an opposition shirt. (Seriously, how fucking good would it be if Flappy was on the other side :D)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Let's hope they don't break a habit by going round applauding the fans! Mind you, if we lose (don't think it will happen.....) they'll be off sharpish!!

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

They'll walk round and milk the applause - it's good for the ego. Unlike at the end of every away match when they can't wait to f**k off down the tunnel and get away from us mere mortals.

And don't forget that shite like Diaby, Denilson, Flappyianski, Silvestre, Bender etc. have absolutely no idea what we really think of them cos Arsene wraps them in so much cotton wool and he spends all of his time blowing sunshine up their arses.

I wonder how many of the 60,000 (don't laugh) will stay for "the lap of honour"? My seat will definitely be empty!

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

this outdated shite, is just like premier league players testimonals - they don't fucking deserve being appluade by the fans - they are on £40k+ a week for doing fuck all

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Chunky Monkey wrote:this outdated shite, is just like premier league players testimonals - they don't fucking deserve being appluade by the fans - they are on £40k+ a week for doing fuck all
Couldn't agree more mate.

But this site and several others prove that so many of our fans still blindly hero worship our greedy and out of touch players.

Ted B

Re: WHILE THE ARSENAL ARE TAKING THIER LAP OF DIS-HOUNOR!!

Post by Ted B »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
I dont know about you, but i wont be watching Match of the day, Sky sports news or buying any paper till next week.

this.

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

Chunky Monkey wrote:this outdated shite, is just like premier league players testimonals - they don't fucking deserve being appluade by the fans - they are on £40k+ a week for doing fuck all
nail on the head

BT

Post by BT »

Undoubtedly we've been let down by many this season, mostly the boss who picks them but i will still clap cesc, song, tv5, sol, rvp, gallas and any i feel have put the effort in.

BT

Post by BT »

Sorry always double posts from phone

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

as long as all the money goes to charity i think testimonials are a good thing, any player who stays around for ten years in the current environment deseves to be applauded. here's hoping we all get to go to cesc's testimonial.

digger

Post by digger »

So.... did anyone see the "lap of honour"? What was the reception like? My stream cut out just before the final whistle.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

was flappy boo'd during the game too? :?