Ferguson using Wenger style quotes...Surely Not

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stefanek

Ferguson using Wenger style quotes...Surely Not

Post by stefanek »

The article contains some Quotes from Fergie....I am sure we have heard these before from someone closer to home......

"So we've a fine collection of young players who if you don't give them an opportunity they're going to stagnate and move to other clubs who'll get the benefit of the work we've done with them.

"We've had experience of that in the past, so we try to avoid that as best we can and make sure we make the right decisions about these boys' careers, because most of them are very good talented players."

http://www.teamtalk.com/premier-league/ ... -next-crop

Could it be the Man U$A have been hit by financial problems as indicated by many......As the last bunch of kids they brought through was a long time ago.....

brazilianGOONER

Re: Ferguson using Wenger style quotes...Surely Not

Post by brazilianGOONER »

stefanek wrote:Could it be the Man U$A have been hit by financial problems as indicated by many......As the last bunch of kids they brought through was a long time ago.....
well, let's hope this crop is not as succesfull as the last one...

USMartin

Post by USMartin »

If that's true Stef I think it only should serve to warn us we cannot let Arsenal be sold to ownership usinfg debt-lverage for a take-over one more time.