The Black Scarf Mmovement - Where has our Arsenal gone

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Reg Niseth

The Black Scarf Mmovement - Where has our Arsenal gone

Post by Reg Niseth »

Right, this is the very new website. Please take time to read through the articles.

As you will discover, it's not a PROTEST group. It's been formed by like-minded Arsenal fans that feel The Arsenal Family has changed and would like to get it back.

Those that also go on .com will discover what many have known for a long time . . . they are out of touch with what a lot or Arsenal fans are talking about.

Some of you will support it, some won't, but I think all would agree that building a better relationship between club and fans is a good thing.

http://www.wherehasourarsenalgone.co.uk

CONSTRUCTIVE comment is always welcome, but abuse is not.

REB

Post by REB »

looks good reg, i enjoyed the photos. ,articles were well write and made for a good read. its a good idea to keep at arsenal to do the right thing .so hope it takes off, signed up for the email but wont be buying the scarf :wink:

stg

Post by stg »

For F**K sake whats this all about I cant belive i, it's rubbish....there are too many .. between the e & the co.uk so you cant just click on the link :-P :barscarf:

REB

Post by REB »

i fixed the link but you could just google wherehasourarsenalgone like i did :wink:

stg

Post by stg »

REBEL GOONER wrote:i fixed the link but you could just google wherehasourarsenalgone like i did :wink:
Thats far to much hassle :)

Reg good luck with it. I will have a good read of it all later

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

great stuff!

I 100% support this and will join. :barscarf:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Brilliant idea and nice website.

i just wanted to ask a question; on the website it doesn't really state how your looking to interact with the club or achieve your objectives?

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

kingjayson1 wrote:Brilliant idea and nice website.

i just wanted to ask a question; on the website it doesn't really state how your looking to interact with the club or achieve your objectives?
storm the directors box . . . .no seriously it's not worth approaching the club right now, we need to build up a level of support so the club will listen to us.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

We need to get word of this site and there objectives around at the Blackpool match.
Wenger and the board needs to see the fans ase not happy, despite the constant singing" only one Arsene Wenger"
:barscarf:

Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild

Post by Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild »

like it! And no danger of it mimicking what those Mancs are doing with green and gold scarfs, as even their plastic fans start buying them to make themselves feel like hardcore life long fans.

Brilliant reads both articles. If more people contributed with passionate tales of their Arsenal support and memories, the higher powers may realise what they are doing to the club. Actually no, they won't. Not till it's too late.

It was a downward spiral since we changed to that crap badge. I miss the old Arsenal writing :cry:

ABO

Post by ABO »

Quality idea and website, well done lads!! Will pass the link around to others! 8)

REB

Post by REB »

nice to see the official forum is behind the idea :shock: :roll:

http://forums.arsenal.com/eve/forums/a/ ... 251001/p/4

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: The Black Scarf Mmovement - Where has our Arsenal gone

Post by franksav63 »

Reg Niseth wrote:Right, this is the very new website. Please take time to read through the articles.

As you will discover, it's not a PROTEST group. It's been formed by like-minded Arsenal fans that feel The Arsenal Family has changed and would like to get it back.

Those that also go on .com will discover what many have known for a long time . . . they are out of touch with what a lot or Arsenal fans are talking about.

Some of you will support it, some won't, but I think all would agree that building a better relationship between club and fans is a good thing.

http://www.wherehasourarsenalgone.co.uk

CONSTRUCTIVE comment is always welcome, but abuse is not.
Great concept, great idea but i hate clichés, ''in the loop'' :banghead: can't you just say ''we'll keep you informed'' it's also very American.

Sorry to be a moany old git, but you did ask, I did however, sign up.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

Looks interesting , I've bookmarked the site so I'll keep checking back to see what's happening.

augie

Post by augie »

Reg I havent read the articles yet but from what I have heard to date it is a project that I am very much in agreement with so you can absolutely count on my support :barscarf: