Cashley escapes again

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

He'll retire before he plays at the emirates.

augie

Post by augie »

Seen on ssn yesterday that scumbag cashly is out for 3 or 4 weeks now - am I getting my hopes up too soon that the judas c**** will be at the emirates in december after all ? Have my flights & tickets booked already for that game & have to be there for his 1st return :twisted:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Flights booked? Augie, where are you based, mate?

augie

Post by augie »

The lovely Emerald Isle my good man. I've noticed before that a lot of you have where you are based beside your name when you post a response but for some reason it has never shown up on mine :roll:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Strange. Do you get over for many games?

augie

Post by augie »

Not as many as I would have liked obviously. Last season I think I got over to around 8 and the intention was that this year that number would increase but I've only got over to the citeeh game so far this season. I've been unlucky in that I've been unfortunate to be invited to 2 weddings & 1 stag on weekends that I would have attended games but when they are all over I intend increasing my air miles(just havent told the missus yet).

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Cashley, according to the Sun, is on Arsene's best 11 Arsenal players he has managed, alongside Seamen, Parlour and you can guess the front two.

T.S

Post by T.S »

Adebayor and Jeffers?

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Ade being compared to Jeffers rather then Ali...ouch but no.

and no Tony Adams either

T.S

Post by T.S »

Yeah, I got the impression TA and AW didn't like each other very much...

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

augie wrote:The lovely Emerald Isle my good man. I've noticed before that a lot of you have where you are based beside your name when you post a response but for some reason it has never shown up on mine :roll:
Augie I have just been into your profile and added Ireland in your "location" and hey presto it is now in your bit on the left of your messages. To change it go to your profile and scroll down to the Location line and edit.

REB

Post by REB »

Dicko wrote:
augie wrote:The lovely Emerald Isle my good man. I've noticed before that a lot of you have where you are based beside your name when you post a response but for some reason it has never shown up on mine :roll:
Augie I have just been into your profile and added Ireland in your "location" and hey presto it is now in your bit on the left of your messages. To change it go to your profile and scroll down to the Location line and edit.
the mod strikes back :wink:
kinda weird that you can mess with us dicko :wink:
the power you have :lol: :lol:

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Yeah watch out BTW Since when was Ashburton Grove in Ireland :?: :!:

And neither of us or Jesper won the raffle :cry:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

rebel gooner wrote:
Dicko wrote:
the mod strikes back :wink:
kinda weird that you can mess with us dicko :wink:
the power you have :lol: :lol:
I wonder if Dicko could go into smoothies profile and make him happy again :lol: 8)

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Or delete him!

:twisted:

Joke!

:lol: