Calling Wenger a *word censored* has to be addressed.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
OnlyGotOneSong wrote:What a difference, a game makes! If only we had won, Wenger would still be doing a decent job. No doubt most of the people moaning are the ones that sat on here laughing at the Man City forum when they were calling for Mancini to be sacked.

We're 2 points behind Chelsea and yes, we would have and should have gone top but we didn't. Thats football! There will be worse times than this and there will certainly be better times.

Good point mate and I do agree to a certain extent. However I have always had such strong views, so even if we beat the scum I would still want Wenger out. I do feel there are lots on here that have suddenly turned and will turn back once we beat Wigan in the cup and Fulham at home.
So if we had been top of the league you would still have been shouting for him to go?!? :roll:

I guess you were one of those who booed against the brummies when we were top of the league 3 years ago.

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

LDB wrote:I want wenger out and i also agree with NBB.
me too...he is the past man, yes, but calling our best manager as *word censored* in the past is just too much :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
OnlyGotOneSong wrote:What a difference, a game makes! If only we had won, Wenger would still be doing a decent job. No doubt most of the people moaning are the ones that sat on here laughing at the Man City forum when they were calling for Mancini to be sacked.

We're 2 points behind Chelsea and yes, we would have and should have gone top but we didn't. Thats football! There will be worse times than this and there will certainly be better times.

Good point mate and I do agree to a certain extent. However I have always had such strong views, so even if we beat the scum I would still want Wenger out. I do feel there are lots on here that have suddenly turned and will turn back once we beat Wigan in the cup and Fulham at home.
So if we had been top of the league you would still have been shouting for him to go?!? :roll:

I guess you were one of those who booed against the brummies when we were top of the league 3 years ago.
no offence but we don't need any more plastic post 1996 wenger lovers giving it the verbals becuase we're taking a stand against the decline of arsenal. I don't know if your one of those fans who told me to shut the fuck up when I told wenger he was a clueless *word censored* but if you are then take a look at our home form this season. :banghead:

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

no offence but we don't need any more plastic post 1996 wenger lovers giving it the verbals becuase we're taking a stand against the decline of arsenal. I don't know if your one of those fans who told me to shut the fuck up when I told wenger he was a clueless c**t but if you are then take a look at our home form this season. :banghead:
fucking hell, the decline of arsenal! If we win the next two games we'll be through to the next round of the cl and we'll be top of league ffs.

We only got 78 points in the 1997/8 season and it looks like this is going to be very similar to that season.

M-50

Post by M-50 »

The resentment on here is real bad. I feel dejected today still (like most of you). But..

To call anyone a *word censored* who hasn't directly abused you is a serious lack of character.

To call a manager of a football club a *word censored* because he made bad decisions that you disagree with should be a cause of concern for you because that's now how you should treat fellow human beings.

You have to accept that you can't change how the club is being run unless you go picket outside the stadium and hope someone joins in alongside you.

I'm all for being passionate but abusing people and directing foul language at them isn't the most sensible way to live life and if you want your ideas to be heard, that method isn't the way to portray them.

Hopefully in future, on this forum in particular, people will choose and pick their words before they blow the lid.

I'm only a newcomer on here so by all means tell me where to go (nicely) but if this forum is to continue to grow then people must show some respect (to each other at least). At the end of the day, we all share the same ambition - success for our club

:barscarf:
Last edited by M-50 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

I am not a hypocrite. I have stated on here many times my views on Wenger, his time has gone. He is not the same man.
I wouldn’t shout and call him a *word censored* if we would of beat the scum but my feelings would remain the same. I am not an idiot who abuses him one minute then cheers him the next.

I don’t think he is the man for us anymore, I want him out, my point was that beating the scum wouldn’t have changed that.

Loosing to the Scum just made things even worse.

No wasn’t one of those fans at Birmingham who booed. Back then we were actually improving and looked a stronger side. Since then we have declined further and further. That season didn’t we finish with 83 points? Amazing season as far as I am concerned, nerves got the better of us and I wouldn’t justify the boos then.

Now it’s a whole new story mate.

Henry Norris 1913

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

no offence but we don't need any more plastic post 1996 wenger lovers giving it the verbals becuase we're taking a stand against the decline of arsenal. I don't know if your one of those fans who told me to shut the fuck up when I told wenger he was a clueless c**t but if you are then take a look at our home form this season. :banghead:
fucking hell, the decline of arsenal! If we win the next two games we'll be through to the next round of the cl and we'll be top of league ffs.

We only got 78 points in the 1997/8 season and it looks like this is going to be very similar to that season.
we lost at home to the scum- theres no passion in the team, we struggled to beat birmingham city and west ham. look deeper pal. I don't want wenger out but own up- HE HAS MADE MISTAKES!

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

I am not a hypocrite. I have stated on here many times my views on Wenger, his time has gone. He is not the same man.
I wouldn’t shout and call him a c**t if we would of beat the scum but my feelings would remain the same. I am not an idiot who abuses him one minute then cheers him the next.

I don’t think he is the man for us anymore, I want him out, my point was that beating the scum wouldn’t have changed that.

Loosing to the Scum just made things even worse.

No wasn’t one of those fans at Birmingham who booed. Back then we were actually improving and looked a stronger side. Since then we have declined further and further. That season didn’t we finish with 83 points? Amazing season as far as I am concerned, nerves got the better of us and I wouldn’t justify the boos then.

Now it’s a whole new story mate.
Fair enough, at least you aren't a plastic fan.

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

we lost at home to the scum- theres no passion in the team, we struggled to beat birmingham city and west ham. look deeper pal. I don't want wenger out but own up- HE HAS MADE MISTAKES!
Yep he has made lots of mistakes, but I still don't see how we are in decline. If we win the next two games I'd be very surprised if you were still shouting wenger is *word censored* etc.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote: So if we had been top of the league you would still have been shouting for him to go?!? :roll:

Yep he has made lots of mistakes, but I still don't see how we are in decline. If we win the next two games I'd be very surprised if you were still shouting wenger is c**t etc.
Yes we can win the next 2 games. But then we will make more mistakes. I would class Wenger as the Flapppyhandski of Managers now. Shows some form and then makes serious bad mistakes that cost us points and the leauge.

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

flash gunner wrote:
I can only talk for myself my reaction is not based on one game its also not based on not winning trophies. Its about not addressing clear problems within the squad for 2 or 3 years now. Wenger has had money to spend but wont spend it or at best spends it in the wrong way. Our capitualtion on Saturday is what sums the current squad of players up perfectly gutless..... there isnt a leader on the pitch, we cant defend and Wenger doesnt do tactics are just some of the basic complaints from me
Spot on assessment. We all know where the team is weak and every year he does not address it. I mean how many years have we been moaning about his inability to sign a goalkeeper, a fairly simple task that is beyond him. And as for signing a solid centre half who can win a header, do not get me started!

He has been a great manager, but I do not trust his judgement anymore, I do not believe we can move forward with this stubborn man at the helm and therefore we need to take a leap of faith and give someone else a go. If the players don't like it, then who cares. We could get rid of ten of our first team squad & we would barely notice a difference. The future could be golden with quality like Wilshere, Ramsey, Nasri & Gibbs, but not without an effective manager or coach to guide them.

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Arsenal 1991 wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote: no offence but we don't need any more plastic post 1996 wenger lovers giving it the verbals becuase we're taking a stand against the decline of arsenal. I don't know if your one of those fans who told me to shut the fuck up when I told wenger he was a clueless c**t but if you are then take a look at our home form this season. :banghead:

Yep he has made lots of mistakes, but I still don't see how we are in decline. If we win the next two games I'd be very surprised if you were still shouting wenger is c**t etc.
Yes we can win the next 2 games. But then we will make more mistakes. I would class Wenger as the Flapppyhandski of Managers now. Shows some form and then makes serious bad mistakes that cost us points and the leauge.
To be fair saturday was the first time that I didn't feel fully behind wenger.

For me he has this season to prove he can address the issues we have. I know no ones going to agree with me but I think this is the best squad we've had since 2004. The problem is that is only talentwise, mentally it is the weakest in the time hes been here.

Thats something he can't easily sort out. If he can't change the mentality of the players then he needs to buy the players with the right mentality.

I think he'll buy in January.

Henry Norris 1913

arsenal 1991 I have never shouted wenger is a *word censored*. Don't put words in my mouth mate. And my reaction to the defeat to the **** was anger and dissapointment but my lack in faith in wenger isn't based on the defeat, it is based on the fact that he want to manage his way- he won't change his team and address weaknesses or even own up to them. I have been very patient and I won't be calling wenger a *word censored* soon.

And IF we win our next 2 games, yes we will be back in it but that won't happen. Even if it does it will hurt more when we fuck up again. :cry: :banghead:

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

augie wrote:

So are you saying that prior to saturday wenger had the unconditional backing of the fans ? :shock: I think that it is more realistic to say that many fans have been questioning wenger and wanting a change before saturday, before the geordie game, before the baggies game and indeed long before this season had even begun. The problem with comments like yours is that you believe that opinions are based solely on a match performance and therefore go up and down like david pleat on one of his leisurely drives and totally ignore the ongoing problems which have refused to be addressed for some time now and will not be addressed as long as wenger remains in charge
No, what im saying is that its only taken one game for some people (not necessarily you, your always moaning :wink: ) to change their tune about Arsenal and Wenger in general. The fact of the matter is, if we had won, none of this would be happening. Nobody, with an ounce of sense, would be calling for Wenger to leave because we'd be sitting pretty at the top of the league. The situation that we are in right now, really isn't that bad.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

augie wrote:Dont think I have ever called the guy a c**t but I do so wish that he would fcuk off back to paris for good to be with that rapper/slapper. :x He has now dragged our club back to a lower level than what he had when he took over the club all those years ago :evil:

Have to say though that your initial post is so typical of you and the remaining akb bren - it is far easier to slate those of us who want shot of wenger by making it out to be simply cos we aint winning any trophies. Try looking at the quality of players he has earning, and I use that word lightly, mega money playing for our club nowadays. Try tooking at a continued lack of passion and commitment from these same players as apathy reigns supreme in the team. Try looking at the continued lack of proper investment in the team as wenger persists with some sub-standard and some basically shit players represent our club on a regular basis. Try watching one of the worst tactical minds in the history of the game getting continually outfoxed by the most average managers around and watch him when his tactical response comes in the form of much arm waving on the sidelines :oops: Try watching all those tough northern teams bully wengers team of pussies as he still refuses to buy the type of players that will soon put an end to this shite. Try listening to wenger continually defend his players, proclaim them as world beaters and blame the referee/dirty opposition/linesmen/cosmic forces for any and every embarrassing result we get.

Try reading fans actual complaints before starting a thread based on bullshit :evil:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Again Augie what are you on about?????

A thread based on Bullshit????????

Explain?????

AKB- did you actually read my post???????

THIS THREAD :banghead: ......is about calling him a *word censored*!!!!!!!!!

You start off by stating you've never called him a *word censored* and them go on the attack?

So do you agree or disagree with me?????

Oh and again try keep to the topic of the thread. :roll: