Calling Wenger a *word censored* has to be addressed.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
northbankbren

Calling Wenger a *word censored* has to be addressed.....

Post by northbankbren »

Times are bad.....in a not winning trophys sense.

When was the last time we were out of the top 4?

Sorry how many trophies was that?

how many?

an undefeated season?

...............a *word censored*????????????
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

EVERYONE who has called Wenger a *word censored* should really WAKE UP........a *word censored*????......Wenger.....a *word censored*???????

The greatest manager we've had a......*word censored*?????

Now please anyone who has called him a *word censored* here, please post your opinion of the history of our managers, compare their league postions, records.....god you must HATE everyone who ever manages us....

Chapman......short term *word censored*.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

YES Wenger and the team are going through a trophy drought, Its not good enough. And at the moment he isnt doing a great job. WE ALL KNOW THIS AND ARE ANGRY ABOUT IT. Even if he doesnt win another trophy he is still out greatest manger ever.

BUT.....Wenger a *word censored*??????? FUCK OFF!!!!!!

The word is Legend!!!!!!!. In 100 years Wenger will be their Chapman.

Post by 1989 »

Wenger is a *word censored*.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Wenger is a *word censored*

:wink:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Seconded northbankbren.

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Even if Wenger had not brought us a lot of success and overseen our trasntion to a new stadium but instead was the worst manager we have ever had, I don't see the need to call him a c*nt. I don't think he or any of our players, that I can think of anyway, deserve being called that

The issue with the players and the manager is surely one of competence rather then personality?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Wenger is a *word censored*

Arsenal Football Club
Highbury House
75 Drayton Park
London N5 1BU

REB

Post by REB »

wenger doesnt give a shit about the supporters and what they think, the man is stuck in his own little cocoon.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Wenger is a bastard and a *word censored*

libertine

Post by libertine »

Complete c*nt!!

He's not the same manager he was 6 years ago.

"Oh, but he's been hampered by the move to the Emirates.."

BORE OFF!!!!

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

I want wenger out and i also agree with NBB.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

You shouldnt call the greatest ever Arsenal manager a *word censored* but his time is up and needs to go things have gone stale. Wenger in Brian Clough mark 2

Radford149

Re: Calling Wenger a c**t has to be addressed.....

Post by Radford149 »

northbankbren wrote:Times are bad.....in a not winning trophys sense.

When was the last time we were out of the top 4?

Sorry how many trophies was that?

how many?

an undefeated season?

...............a c**t????????????
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

EVERYONE who has called Wenger a c**t should really WAKE UP........a c**t????......Wenger.....a c**t???????

The greatest manager we've had a......c**t?????

Now please anyone who has called him a c**t here, please post your opinion of the history of our managers, compare their league postions, records.....god you must HATE everyone who ever manages us....

Chapman......short term c**t.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

YES Wenger and the team are going through a trophy drought, Its not good enough. And at the moment he isnt doing a great job. WE ALL KNOW THIS AND ARE ANGRY ABOUT IT. Even if he doesnt win another trophy he is still out greatest manger ever.

BUT.....Wenger a c**t??????? FUCK OFF!!!!!!

The word is Legend!!!!!!!. In 100 years Wenger will be their Chapman.
radford says do him a favour AW is taking the club nowhere at the moment. his experiment has failed. he is not immune from being called a *word censored*

augie

Post by augie »

Dont think I have ever called the guy a *word censored* but I do so wish that he would fcuk off back to paris for good to be with that rapper/slapper. :x He has now dragged our club back to a lower level than what he had when he took over the club all those years ago :evil:

Have to say though that your initial post is so typical of you and the remaining akb bren - it is far easier to slate those of us who want shot of wenger by making it out to be simply cos we aint winning any trophies. Try looking at the quality of players he has earning, and I use that word lightly, mega money playing for our club nowadays. Try tooking at a continued lack of passion and commitment from these same players as apathy reigns supreme in the team. Try looking at the continued lack of proper investment in the team as wenger persists with some sub-standard and some basically shit players represent our club on a regular basis. Try watching one of the worst tactical minds in the history of the game getting continually outfoxed by the most average managers around and watch him when his tactical response comes in the form of much arm waving on the sidelines :oops: Try watching all those tough northern teams bully wengers team of pussies as he still refuses to buy the type of players that will soon put an end to this shite. Try listening to wenger continually defend his players, proclaim them as world beaters and blame the referee/dirty opposition/linesmen/cosmic forces for any and every embarrassing result we get.

Try reading fans actual complaints before starting a thread based on bullshit :evil:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Wenger is a fucking *word censored*!

Infact I will call him Arsone Wonger as I don’t recognise the man who used to be called Arsene Wenger.

The man that once a legend is long gone. All we have now is a pathetic French *word censored* who should fuck off and do us all a favour.

This is the last straw for me, the way I felt after the match, and the way I feel now has not changed. I have supported Arsenal a very long time and have been going to watch my beloved gunners for nearly 20 years.
Never have I felt so bad in so many ways. The players he picks I have no admiration for apart from Nasri. Lets be honest he is the only player in the whole fucking team we love right now. Cesc is going so I don’t give a fuck about him anymore.
Wonger will do nothing to change anything nor will he strengthen the team to build morale and motivation. He talks the same utter bollox every week about maturity, well if you signed a mature player you will get maturity. The difference in signing a world class player is obvious; ask those counts down the road.

Wonger has lost the plot, I don’t think he is capabale of managing us and I don’t think he has the brain or the heart for it anymore. He is stuck in his ways and doesn’t understand the modern game. I have had so much heart break because of Wonger and I am sick of it. Trips to Wigan away I thought no way could be as bad and that at least I have suffered that so nothing can really beat it. Then we loose to the scum, first time since 1993.

This is why that man who is our so called Manager is a *word censored*. He doesn’t deserve praise just because of what he used to do. I had a great month in September smashed a company target. Doing shit in October and November. this means I get called into my Boss for a bollocking.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:Dont think I have ever called the guy a c**t but I do so wish that he would fcuk off back to paris for good to be with that rapper/slapper. :x He has now dragged our club back to a lower level than what he had when he took over the club all those years ago :evil:

Have to say though that your initial post is so typical of you and the remaining akb bren - it is far easier to slate those of us who want shot of wenger by making it out to be simply cos we aint winning any trophies. Try looking at the quality of players he has earning, and I use that word lightly, mega money playing for our club nowadays. Try tooking at a continued lack of passion and commitment from these same players as apathy reigns supreme in the team. Try looking at the continued lack of proper investment in the team as wenger persists with some sub-standard and some basically shit players represent our club on a regular basis. Try watching one of the worst tactical minds in the history of the game getting continually outfoxed by the most average managers around and watch him when his tactical response comes in the form of much arm waving on the sidelines :oops: Try watching all those tough northern teams bully wengers team of pussies as he still refuses to buy the type of players that will soon put an end to this shite. Try listening to wenger continually defend his players, proclaim them as world beaters and blame the referee/dirty opposition/linesmen/cosmic forces for any and every embarrassing result we get.

Try reading fans actual complaints before starting a thread based on bullshit :evil:
Spot on augie.... Lets see what insults are thrown back at you now by people incapable of debate :roll: