I know what im watching 7pm tomorrow

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Post by augie »

Struck me tonight watching the egg chasers final that, for all the older english gooners, watching the english rugby team must feel like a throwback to the old George Graham era. I'm not being funny or taking the p*ss cos ye lost but think about it the comparisons - a dour defensive style game plan based on maximum return on set pieces that more often than not seems the team defeat its more talented opposition. I could be talking about GG's Arsenal or the engerland rugby team there. Being a nuetral on this occasion I obviously wanted to see the more entertaining team win which is suppose our whole evolvement into the beautiful game under wenger. 8)
I'd better stop now cos am beginning ( :wink: ) to talk bollox but does anyone know what happened to the villareal v barca game cos that was what I had originally planned watching. Egg chasing is only a game for snobs & fat shites :lol:

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

Just heard from a mate who is in Paris there is loads of fighting by the Eiffel Tower even happens with Rugby fans by the looks of it

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I actually brought myself round to watching the f1 and then hamilton cacks it, just typical. :roll:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:I actually brought myself round to watching the f1 and then hamilton cacks it, just typical. :roll:
Had to laugh at F1, just shows that there is no such thing as a dead cert 8)

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

daz10_uk wrote:Just heard from a mate who is in Paris there is loads of fighting by the Eiffel Tower even happens with Rugby fans by the looks of it
they were prob footy hooligans joining the rugby bandwagon most prob.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

stearmaster wrote:
daz10_uk wrote:Just heard from a mate who is in Paris there is loads of fighting by the Eiffel Tower even happens with Rugby fans by the looks of it
they were prob footy hooligans joining the rugby bandwagon most prob.
Probably just pissed up idiots who will attach themselves to anything if it results in a fight :cry:

Bergkamp95

Post by Bergkamp95 »

Lost all interest in la liga to be honest :shock: