Chavs at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrei says Shhhhh wrote:Fuck you Clattenberg!!!

All the free kicks you handed to them made no difference you uttter c**t.

Special praise for Johan Djourou!!

We got a huge monkey off our backs tonight. :barscarf:
Agreed. Terrible reffing but fuck him and fuck them. HUGE result and we fucked that monkey right in the ass tonight!! GOONERS! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

1. I am drunk
2. Get in there you gunners! :barscarf:

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

Theo get that fucking rag off now!!! :banghead:

cj88

Post by cj88 »

Well in lads... great performance... couldn't ask for more.

Djourou a rock in defence and Song man of the match for me.

Great contributions from the team as a whole.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

richardshaw

Post by richardshaw »

Theo should be starting against all the big clubs, even if he has a poor game which was the case for the first 25 minutes or so he keeps the full back from bombing on, big part of chelseas game is ashley getting forward and he rarely did until the game was up at 3-0.

augie

Post by augie »

Are we the only team in the world that still causes their fans to shit themselves even when 3-1 up with 30 mins to go ? :lol:

Fcuking massive result and largely a massive performance to go with it which is a big thing too cos it might give the players belief that they can stand toe to toe with other big teams - I know some will point to the fact that they are in a bad run of form but we still had to stand up phsically to them which is something that has always knackered us

Cesc was out-fcuking-standing 8) Djouru was outstanding 8) Song had his best game for some time 8)

Was surprised at ancelotti switching kalou from clichy when he was their most dangerous player against what was probably our worst player :shock: Makes a nice change to question an opposition manager's tactics :lol: This chav team seems to have lost it's heart which pleases me no end :lol:

Thought wenger was poor again when it came to subs........I had been saying that theo had gone out of the game but I still wouldnt have subbed him ahead of rvp or nasri and I certaqinly wouldnt have brought on a donkey that hadnt played in ages and couldnt have been in any condition to be ready

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

Play like that at Wigan and I'll be even happier!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:Are we the only team in the world that still causes their fans to shit themselves even when 3-1 up with 30 mins to go ? :lol:

Fcuking massive result and largely a massive performance to go with it which is a big thing too cos it might give the players belief that they can stand toe to toe with other big teams - I know some will point to the fact that they are in a bad run of form but we still had to stand up phsically to them which is something that has always knackered us

Cesc was out-fcuking-standing 8) Djouru was outstanding 8) Song had his best game for some time 8)

Was surprised at ancelotti switching kalou from clichy when he was their most dangerous player against what was probably our worst player :shock: Makes a nice change to question an opposition manager's tactics :lol: This chav team seems to have lost it's heart which pleases me no end :lol:

Thought wenger was poor again when it came to subs........I had been saying that theo had gone out of the game but I still wouldnt have subbed him ahead of rvp or nasri and I certaqinly wouldnt have brought on a donkey that hadnt played in ages and couldnt have been in any condition to be ready
Agreed on the Theo subbing. Poor. He looked hungry, scored one and set one up. To bring on the big lazy fucker Diaby was risky.

Still, a great result and the face on Cuntley as he walked off was just a joy to behold! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cj88

Post by cj88 »

augie wrote:Are we the only team in the world that still causes their fans to shit themselves even when 3-1 up with 30 mins to go ?
:lol:

Yes.
:oops: :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

Its nice to watch Andy Gray doing analysis after winning a big game.

augie

Post by augie »

MickeyFabs wrote:Its nice to watch Andy Gray doing analysis after winning a big game.

Does he do that after all the big games ? I usually have the tv turned off and remote smashed in bits after we play in the big games :lol: :lol:

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

Finally :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

M-50

Post by M-50 »

M-50 wrote:Comfortable 3-0/1 victory for us.

Chelski are shite. We are pretty much at full strength and I expect us to well and truly clobber these c*nts at home. Maybe it's cause I'm not going that I'm so optimistic!! :-P

I think we'll hammer them lads :barscarf:

:finger: Cashley & Chelski
Never in doubt :barscarf:

Tremendous performance by all players. F*Cking Love IT!!!!!

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Pure happiness.. :barscarf:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

M-50 wrote:
M-50 wrote:Comfortable 3-0/1 victory for us.

Chelski are shite. We are pretty much at full strength and I expect us to well and truly clobber these c*nts at home. Maybe it's cause I'm not going that I'm so optimistic!! :-P

I think we'll hammer them lads :barscarf:

:finger: Cashley & Chelski
Never in doubt :barscarf:

Tremendous performance by all players. F*Cking Love IT!!!!!
Fair play mate :barscarf: