A message to Mr. Wenger

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Is it time he fucked off?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes - fuck off - he's slowing turning mad
86%
No - the team are just mentally tired and need to show more spirit and mental toughness - blah shit blah shit blah bollocks
14%

Total votes: 37

Rob Admin
Site Admin

A message to Mr. Wenger

Post by Rob Admin »

You are a complete *word censored*. After a result against a good team you rest those who played well:

Nasri
Walcott
Djourou
Van Persie

What a fucking tosser, moaning and throwing your arms around at the final whistle when there is no one to blame but yourself.

You're losing the plot, resting players when you should be concentrating on winning.

If he fucked off tonight I'd raise a glass.

What a stupid F U C K I N G idiot.
Last edited by Rob Admin on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

Just done a v similar post mate - yep he really is a frkn tosser

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

WENGER OUT

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

let it be known at home games the message has to get through

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

Trouble is soon as we win 1-0 at home to some shit team everyone will be singing one arsene fucking wenger :banghead: same with the away games, even most of the away gooners sing that shit every game :banghead: :banghead:

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Yep, sorry but his time is up.

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

His time was up two years ago, but no doubt winning the Carling Cup will earn him a five-year extension to his contract.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bring Back Pires wrote:His time was up two years ago, but no doubt winning the Carling Cup will earn him a five-year extension to his contract.
We wont win it, neither the players or ego manic have the bottle or ability to do it.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

worthing_gooner wrote:Trouble is soon as we win 1-0 at home to some shit team everyone will be singing one arsene fucking wenger :banghead: same with the away games, even most of the away gooners sing that shit every game :banghead: :banghead:
that's true so then why not so how we feel outside the grounds before the match?

augie

Post by augie »

Cant believe how many "tinters" have turned against wenger :shock: In the past I might not have agreed with ye but at least I respected ye but now ........................ :wink: :lol: :(

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Wenger wrote a lot of wrongs on Monday by getting his team selection and tactics right and deserves credit for that......
Now he's undone it with tonight's ridiculous selection. Idiot :banghead: :evil:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

I won't be joining the insults, but he did cross the line today. Arrogant, stupid and naive, that's what I think on his team selection; Thinking Denilson, Diaby and Rosicky can do a job in the middle of the park, and putting Arshavin and Eboue on the same flank, I think it's a miracle we didn't lose.

Bring Back Pires

With 19 league games played, we're now half way through the season. Currently at 36 points, at this rate we'd end up with 72, which is three worse than last season.

So anybody thinking we're making progress is simply off the mark.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

I am sure we are watching the end of the Wenger era. Fleeting glimpses of genius sandwiched between a lot of dross. As I have said recently, the brilliance is becoming more and more scarce with each season and the average dross is becoming more and more the norm.

We had United on the ropes in the early 2000's, we gave it all up for a shiney stadium with which to line the board's pockets'. We spend less on players now than when we ere at Highbury.

It is so fucking depressing.

Bring Back Pires

Rob - Admin wrote:I am sure we are watching the end of the Wenger era.
If I knew that were the case, I'd be a whole lot happier. It's the not knowing how long we're going to have to endure this bullshit that makes the situation even more frustrating than it already is.