Martin Jol next Republic of Ireland boss

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Bergkamp95

Martin Jol next Republic of Ireland boss

Post by Bergkamp95 »

This one is espcially for Irish Gooners on this forum but other Gooners fell free to leave a comment.Martin jol to succed Steve Staunton as Republic Of Ireland boss. :D

REB

Post by REB »

couldnt giv a fu*k about the national team if im honest,,
did see thou that chippy brady has said he's interested :?

Bergkamp95

Post by Bergkamp95 »

rebel gooner wrote:couldnt giv a fu*k about the national team if im honest,,
I was reading about that in one the tabliods there last weekend o Leary is the fans favourite to takeover the post.

REB

Post by REB »

Bergkamp95 wrote:
rebel gooner wrote:couldnt giv a fu*k about the national team if im honest,,
I was reading about that in one the tabliods there last weekend o Leary is the fans favourite to takeover the post.
another wanker :roll:

daz10_uk

Post by daz10_uk »

I dont care to be quite honest but id like to see O'leary gets it as i dont want any of our backroom team to go, its working so well at the moment

RaM

Post by RaM »

I was hoping Roy Keane would take over when he was talked about going into coaching. Shame he went to Sunderland instead.

O'Leary wouldn't be too bad.

If I had to pick though, Guus Hiddink is a brilliant international coach. Not that he could be pulled from Russia....

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

Pat Dolan :?: :evil: 8)

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Not sure if I'm allowed an opinion as my rellys keep reminding me I'm only a plastic Paddy.

I know O'leary was a bit of a twat after he left us, but he was an all time great for the club and i think he would probably make a decent job of what is basically a thankless task.

As my Forum name might imply Brady was a real hero of mine but I have very mixed feelings about him taking on the job. Firstly the club would lose him. Secondly as I said it is a thankless task and I wouldn't like to see one of my heroes being slagged off by the likes of Dunphy or Roy Keane. Keane would have been a good choice if only to bring him into the tent rather than constantly pissing in it.

Whoever does it needs to bring back the spirit the team had under Charlton. Then we didn't have too many great players but they made up for it in spirit. Now we've got a load of premiership millionaires who just about manage to scrape one point against cyprus

augie

Post by augie »

Like Rebel I aint that interested if I'm honest with you. Have to say that sections of the media over here are getting more and more like the british media in that they are always looking to kick up a storm of some sort and I am amazed that wankers like dunphy are still allowed on our tv screens. Staunton may not have been a great appointment but its not his fault we have a shit team - how would any of you like to manage a team when you have a tosser for capt(robbie keane) and a useless manure *word censored*(rumoured shirt lifter) as 2 of the mainstays of the team. You cannot train an ass to win the grand national. Anyway enough time wasted on this - we're hear to talk about The Arsenal

Justin-the-Gooner

Post by Justin-the-Gooner »

What Rebel said. I watch them play but I don"t care about them.

All_Arsenal_1886

Post by All_Arsenal_1886 »

Jol should go Sevilla and win Uefa cup :lol: :lol: :lol: