Leeds tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

First time at Elland Road.

What's the best way to get to the stadium from the station? Is everyone just walking?

Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild

Post by Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild »

mate of mine offered me a ticket today..

In with the Leeds scum.

No f*cking chance!!!

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

goonermarc wrote:First time at Elland Road.

What's the best way to get to the stadium from the station? Is everyone just walking?
In disguise!! :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

goonermarc wrote:First time at Elland Road.

:worried: :worried: :worried:

They usually have buses from the station direct to the ground.

Or go with your mates in a taxi :mrgnu:

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

Jak_TedDrakeLoveChild wrote:mate of mine offered me a ticket today..

In with the Leeds scum.

No f*cking chance!!!
I live about 15 minutes from Elland road & when i couldn't get a ticket in the away section due to the general sale not going ahead i was offered a ticket by someone for the Leeds bit & there is no way i am doing that as i value my life :D

NaNaNasri

Post by NaNaNasri »

I'll be there. Not going with the Arsenal travel on the train though - much cheaper tickets via trainline.com except I'm coming back in the morning.

Know a couple of people who go to Leeds Uni who have managed to get tickets in the Leeds end. Sat in the Spurs end when we played them down the lane once before, never again.. :shock:

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:

In with the Leeds scum.

No f*cking chance!!!
I live about 15 minutes from Elland road & when i couldn't get a ticket in the away section due to the general sale not going ahead i was offered a ticket by someone for the Leeds bit & there is no way i am doing that as i value my life :D
Mate, let me know if you need one

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

People taking the Arsenal train are only doing it as there are no other trains from Leeds to London after 9.30 :roll:

Once had to sit in th away section at Highbury when we were playing the spammers, twas when we beat them 3-0 and Wiltord got the goals....not an experience I would recommend ever

Josh

Post by Josh »

Has everyone received their tickets from the club? Still waiting on mine, hoping they arrive in this mornings post...

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Josh wrote:Has everyone received their tickets from the club? Still waiting on mine, hoping they arrive in this mornings post...
Hoping mine turn up today as I want to head up to Leeds tomorrow.

steven tyers

Post by steven tyers »

Josh wrote:Has everyone received their tickets from the club? Still waiting on mine, hoping they arrive in this mornings post...
still waiting for mine mate booked them online last monday night thought they would off been here by now though

SCARBOROGOONER

Post by SCARBOROGOONER »

Know a couple of people who go to Leeds Uni who have managed to get tickets in the Leeds end. Sat in the Spurs end when we played them down the lane once before, never again.. :shock:[/quote]

Live in Scarborough and got offered a lift to Leeds on the Scarboro Whites bus :lol: Declined the offer as you can guess!! :lol:

My work has Manure season tkts in the Prawn Sandwich area, me and my boy take great pleasure in sitting with the Concieted twats!!!! :awnker:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

In-laws have told me that there are major road works on the M621 right next to Elland Road which are leading to virtual gridlock during the rush hour. Leave extra time if you're driving.

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

Iceman29 wrote:
Leedsgooner1 wrote:

In with the Leeds scum.

No f*cking chance!!!
Mate, let me know if you need one
Sorted now Ice, got a couple off stevedagooner but thanks for the offer :D

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

still no ticket, how hard is it to post out? i bought mine last wednesday! :banghead: