Leeds tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Post by Chippy »

My ticket arrived yesterday afternoon!

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

goonermarc wrote:First time at Elland Road.

What's the best way to get to the stadium from the station? Is everyone just walking?
I'm walking......From home :D

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:

What's the best way to get to the stadium from the station? Is everyone just walking?
What's a safe pub to drink in

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

topgoon wrote:
Leedsgooner1 wrote:

Starbucks

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

topgoon wrote:
Leedsgooner1 wrote:

There is the Old Peacock right outside the South stand where we are located which to be honest i wouldnt drink in or there is the Dry Salters further along Elland Road but that is a home pub & again i wouldnt drink in, especially coloured up...

Safest bets are either get a drink in town before the game but if you do then give yourself time to get to the ground as it's a few miles away or just do what i will be doing & that's getting a few in at the ground as there is a bar in the South stand where we are located...

Enjoy your trip up :barscarf: