Possible FA Cup 4th Round - Fan Un-Friendly Kick Off Time

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
QuartzGooner

Possible FA Cup 4th Round - Fan Un-Friendly Kick Off Time

Post by QuartzGooner »

Should we beat Leeds in he FA Cup Replay, the next game is:

Arsenal v Huddersfield Town
FA Cup 4th Round
Sunday 30th January 2011
Kick Off: 12.00 noon
Live on: ESPN

Very convenient for Huddersfield fans!
Last edited by QuartzGooner on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Given our last couple of performances, I don't think we're going to be in a position to need to worry about that. :oops: :oops: :roll:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Think you might just have forgotten the small matter of a replay away to Leeds there fella :wink: and the journey from Huddersfield to Leeds is a relatively short one so maybe the Huddersfield fans will get there in plenty of time :lol:

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

charliegeorgewhocanhitem wrote:the journey from Huddersfield to Leeds is a relatively short one so maybe the Huddersfield fans will get there in plenty of time :lol:
:lol:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Last edited by Red Gunner on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leedsgooner1

Re: Possible FA Cup 4th Round - Fan Un-Friendly Kick Off Tim

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

QuartzGooner wrote:Should we beat Leeds in he FA Cup Replay, the next game is:

Arsenal v Huddersfield Town
FA Cup 4th Round
Sunday 30th January 2011
Kick Off: 12.00 noon
Live on: ESPN

Very convenient for Huddersfield fans!
I get down from Leeds to the Emirates in two & a half hours so it's not a major problem for them as Huddersfield is only 5 miles from me....Easy

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

If Arsene plays the same shite he played against Leeds and at Portman Road, Huddersfield will have a nice short trip to Elland Rd.

If Arsene plays the same team he played against West 'aaammmm, Huddersfield fans will have to get up very early.

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

I find the choice of televised games absolutely laughable...

Everton-Chelsea, Fulham-****??? Don't we get that at least twice a year, can anyone explain to me what is special about those cup ties???
Why not show West Ham-Forest, Torquay-Crawley or Notts County-Leicester/Man City instead? Cup upset on the cards, teams from different divisions that's what the cup is about...

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

I agree mate, remember when Havant & Waterlooville played Liverpool and Anfield (and lost 5-3 was it?) that wasn't televised either.

I assume so they could show two prem teams battle out.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Anything that's not Premier League & peppered with multi-million pound international superstars isn't proper football don't forget :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Lower division teams don't want their games on the box because they worry that it will affect their gates.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:I find the choice of televised games absolutely laughable...

Everton-Chelsea, Fulham-y**s??? Don't we get that at least twice a year, can anyone explain to me what is special about those cup ties???
Why not show West Ham-Forest, Torquay-Crawley or Notts County-Leicester/Man City instead? Cup upset on the cards, teams from different divisions that's what the cup is about...
Probably more likely that although they have the CL, because ITV don't get to show any Premiership matches, it's their only opportunity to show 2 top tier English clubs. :?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i thought Swansea v Orient was on the Box? :?