WHO WANTS SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:so who wants spu*s to win on sunday,

they win and it brings them closer to us especially if we dont at upton park. manure win and they increase there lead at the top and even a draw means there unbeaten record goes on ,

why couldn't it be possible for them both to lose :twisted:
I just want united's unbeaten record broken..
:high5: To feckin' Right mancscum daring to think they could ever match Our :bowing21: INVINCIBLES!!! :bowing21:

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

DB10GOONER wrote:I hate this fixture. I can't cheer on either shower of crunts. Oireland is bollock full of faux manure fans so I fucking hate that team, that club, and their fake fans.

Head says we need the scum to take points off the filth but heart says YOU CANNOT CHEER ON THE FUCKING SCUM FROM THE DRAIN!!!

HATE THIS FUCKING FIXTURE. Maybe hope for a nil all with loads of injuries, sending offs and a mass brawl in the stands that only injures Londoners - cuz that's all that will be at the fucker. ( :wink: )

Nothing against my London buddies, but you get what I mean.
:lol:
Not gonna actively cheer on the spurz, just hoping they win. :oops: Win, win though, whatever happens.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal 1991 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I hate this fixture. I can't cheer on either shower of crunts. Oireland is bollock full of faux manure fans so I fucking hate that team, that club, and their fake fans.

Head says we need the scum to take points off the filth but heart says YOU CANNOT CHEER ON THE FUCKING SCUM FROM THE DRAIN!!!

HATE THIS FUCKING FIXTURE. Maybe hope for a nil all with loads of injuries, sending offs and a mass brawl in the stands that only injures Londoners - cuz that's all that will be at the fucker. ( :wink: )

Nothing against my London buddies, but you get what I mean.
:lol:
Not gonna actively cheer on the spurz, just hoping they win. :oops: Win, win though, whatever happens.
Well yes, plus as long as it all kicks off when a few s**ds players get seriously damaged and a few mancs as well....

BONUS!!! :D :barscarf: :D :barscarf: :D :barscarf:

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Really hope Spuds pull off the win. The thought of Man Utd being the new invincibles makes me physically sick.

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

I guess a loss for both teams would be a Spuds 2-1 win, Bale and VDV injured for 4 months, a massive brawl in which Nani and Berbatov are sent off and get a six game ban :roll: :lol: 8)

rigsby

Post by rigsby »

Draw

Fuck spurs, United will fuck up somewhere else

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Bring Back Pires wrote:Really hope Spuds pull off the win. The thought of Man Utd being the new invincibles makes me physically sick.
Can't see the mancs doin the invincibles. They've been shite too many times this year against mediocrity. They still have alot of big away games to come. Surely if there still unbeaten when they come to us we'll move hell to beat em. I still hope they get beat tomorrow to finish off all this invincible talk. Not even in same league as our invincibles tho and all this talk is besmerching our boys :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Peeman wrote:
Bring Back Pires wrote:Really hope Spuds pull off the win. The thought of Man Utd being the new invincibles makes me physically sick.
Can't see the mancs doin the invincibles. They've been shite too many times this year against mediocrity. They still have alot of big away games to come. Surely if there still unbeaten when they come to us we'll move hell to beat em. I still hope they get beat tomorrow to finish off all this invincible talk. Not even in same league as our invincibles tho and all this talk is
Yeah, they've been shit all season yet have still remained unbeaten. What happens when they find their form then? Yes, they have several away games to come, but why wait? Let's just see it ended tomorrow.

Ultimately, they've only 18 games left, many of which are at home against inferior opposition. It's certainly not out of the question for them to get through those games without losing.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Bring Back Pires wrote:
Peeman wrote:
Can't see the mancs doin the invincibles. They've been shite too many times this year against mediocrity. They still have alot of big away games to come. Surely if there still unbeaten when they come to us we'll move hell to beat em. I still hope they get beat tomorrow to finish off all this invincible talk. Not even in same league as our invincibles tho and all this talk is
Yeah, they've been shit all season yet have still remained unbeaten. What happens when they find their form then? Yes, they have several away games to come, but why wait? Let's just see it ended tomorrow.

Ultimately, they've only 18 games left, many of which are at home against inferior opposition. It's certainly not out of the question for them to get through those games without losing.

Oh I def want them to get beat tomorrow thats what I said sure. The **** will drop points elsewhere coz after all they are the **** and they specialize in dropping points

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Last edited by Red Gunner on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I do not want Man Utd to be unbeaten in the league all season.

MK Gould

Re: THANK FUCK A REAL ARSENAL FAN

Post by MK Gould »

Herd wrote:
Perryashburtongroves wrote:Fuck the spuds. I could never imagine myself wanting them to even win a throw-in.
No self respecting Arsenal fan can ever want spurs to win .

No excuses anyone who says otherwise isn't Arsenal,simple as that.
Don't agree..... As an Arsenal fan I want the best result for Arsenal. And a Spuds win tomorrow is definitely the best result for Arsenal. I hope they win badly. I hope the game gets feisty with a sending off or three. But I hope it ends with United's unbeaten record in tatters and with one of their games in hand used up!

Of course, it ends then. Next week I hope they get stuffed whoever the are playing!

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

Hoping for everton and **** wins today.

delgooner

Post by delgooner »

the best outcome would be an aeroplane crashing on the whole fucking lot of them (I know thats a bit extreme) but that would be the best result
:twisted:

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

A draw would be a good result & we will save their unbeaten record until the Emirates..