WHO WANTS SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

WHO WANTS SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW?

Post by REB »

so who wants spu*s to win on sunday,

they win and it brings them closer to us especially if we dont at upton park. manure win and they increase there lead at the top and even a draw means there unbeaten record goes on ,

why couldn't it be possible for them both to lose :twisted:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

At the end of the day to use a footballers cliche :roll: if we dont beat west ham it doesnt matter what the result will be tomorrow

O'Leary

Post by O'Leary »

Draw.

Arsenal 1991

Re: SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:so who wants spu*s to win on sunday,

they win and it brings them closer to us especially if we dont at upton park. manure win and they increase there lead at the top and even a draw means there unbeaten record goes on ,

I just want united's unbeaten record broken.

Different story if we don't win though.

MegaGooner

Re: SPU*S TO WIN TOMORROW

Post by MegaGooner »

REBEL GOONER wrote:so who wants spu*s to win on sunday,

Just don't say CO*S or you'll end up on the *word censored* thread :roll: :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Gotta hope Spuds win. We all know they'll throw away more stupid points between now and the end of the season but Moan Ure won't chuck many away. Plus, I really really want them to lose the unbeaten record!

REB

Post by REB »

TeeCee wrote:Gotta hope Spuds win. We all know they'll throw away more stupid points between now and the end of the season but Moan Ure won't chuck many away. Plus, I really really want them to lose the unbeaten record!
thats the way im thinking as well, as hard as it is to see them *word censored* win tomorrow you just gotta look at the greater good :cry:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

REBEL GOONER wrote:
TeeCee wrote:Gotta hope Spuds win. We all know they'll throw away more stupid points between now and the end of the season but Moan Ure won't chuck many away. Plus, I really really want them to lose the unbeaten record!
thats the way im thinking as well, as hard as it is to see them c**ts win tomorrow you just gotta look at the greater good :cry:
Rerry

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

nuke harringey! 8)

shit! I live in harringey :banghead:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Ok how about FOYS? As long as we beat the hammmers then a draw or spurs win will suit us

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I would prefer a draw or a utd win simply because I don't think we can win the league, so I would prefer to kepp those chasing us at bay, although I think the spuds will win.
I would love utd to come to us with their unbeaten run still intact, and for us to end it.

augie

Post by augie »

I agree with sid in that I dont believe that our squad, as it currently stands, is good enough to win the league so at that stage you start looking at other teams around you and the scum are def one of those. With that in mind a scum win would be the worst possible result for us but as somebody has already said, right now we have got to concentrate on our own games and not worry about anybody else

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

augie wrote:I agree with sid in that I dont believe that our squad, as it currently stands, is good enough to win the league so at that stage you start looking at other teams around you and the scum are def one of those. With that in mind a scum win would be the worst possible result for us but as somebody has already said, right now we have got to concentrate on our own games and not worry about anybody else
I get your logic - I really do BUT surely, as we're in touching distance of 1st place after we've passed the half way point in the league, you must at least hold on to the hope that we can challenge... and therefore, as fans, surely we all hope ManUre lose and we close the gap?

Yes, Sp*rs would be closer to us, but so what? - nobody remembers what position you finish unless it's first, so why worry so much about whether we have competition for a top 4 place? - the time to worry about that is when the title has completely gone - and as that isn't the case, I'm surprised some fans are being so conservative in their hopes for the season.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Not bothered about the unbeaten run just hope that they both drop points.

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

I'll make up my mind at about 7.30 this evening who I want to win this one