Gooner surname XI

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
dbrien

Post by dbrien »

David O'Brien is a prolific goalscorer for......... Greenock Morton

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Ahhh the legend that was Schultz lol

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

Mine is Harris & the only one i can think of in modern day football is Neil Harris, if you go back about a 100 years then there was Ron chopper Harris at Chelski.....

Do i need to add my first name, DOB, address & bank details now for the Nigerians :?

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:Mine is Harris & the only one i can think of in modern day football is Neil Harris, if you go back about a 100 years then there was Ron chopper Harris at Chelski.....

Do i need to add my first name, DOB, address & bank details now for the Nigerians :?
You could have chosen Lord Harris of Peckham : Non-Executive Director of Arsenal Football Club 8)

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

MutleyGooner wrote:
Leedsgooner1 wrote:Mine is Harris & the only one i can think of in modern day football is Neil Harris, if you go back about a 100 years then there was Ron chopper Harris at Chelski.....

You could have chosen Lord Harris of Peckham : Non-Executive Director of Arsenal Football Club 8)
I thought it was only football players 8)

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Leedsgooner1 wrote:
MutleyGooner wrote:

I thought it was only football players 8)
Every team needs a board, just ask USMartin :lol: