NEWCASTLE AWAY TRAVEL AND BOOZE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bubbs1987

NEWCASTLE AWAY TRAVEL AND BOOZE

Post by bubbs1987 »

Hey Gooners,

Me and my mate are travelling upto Newcastle on the 5th Feb for the match, Is there anyone else going? If so how is everyone else getting there?
I have been looking at train tickets and flights but it's so expensive (from London).

If any of you have any travel advice or know of any mini buses etc etc that may be heading up there, please let me know.

Cheers,

Hannah
x

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Train at 9am from Kings Cross to Newcastle with me? :shock: :lol: :wink:

Other option would be drive, but honestly can't help u on that front, good luck finding something :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Trains run direct from Yabbie Creek do they? :shock:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Oooohh, a lass :barscarf:
She even puts a x at the end of her message and everything, just like a facebook update! I likes. Plus, I'm in there because I already have "Hannah" tattooed on me arm following a rather unsuccessful relationship i had in uni about 6 years back, I'll just pretend i meant this Hannah, she'll not think its tacky at all, result
If you're desperate for it to be cheap and you dont much care about the bad departure times, check the megabus out- about £10 each way most of the time but you might end up leaving london at 3am or something or getting into newcastle at 6am etc. Not the best, but its a cheap alternative if required
Lolz x

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

safcftm wrote:Oooohh, a lass :barscarf:
She even puts a x at the end of her message and everything, just like a facebook update! I likes. Plus, I'm in there because I already have "Hannah" tattooed on me arm following a rather unsuccessful relationship i had in uni about 6 years back, I'll just pretend i meant this Hannah, she'll not think its tacky at all, result
If you're desperate for it to be cheap and you dont much care about the bad departure times, check the megabus out- about £10 each way most of the time but you might end up leaving london at 3am or something or getting into newcastle at 6am etc. Not the best, but its a cheap alternative if required
Lolz x
what type of idiot gets a tatoo of girlfriends name on their arm? :lol:

obviously someone ain't been watching the fosters ads :wink: :barscarf:

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Lolz x

a very daft idiot who was very drunk (nice of the tattooist to go ahead and do it anyway) and in his drunken haze stupidly thought that he loved his lass. We didnt end very well, but I cant really get anything over it- I thought i could just get a sunderland badge or a st georges cross, but the tattoo i got was in black ink (with nice joined up writing, i thought it looked classy at the time :oops: ) and apparently if you tattoo over it, the black ink will show through, which has rather fucked my plan. I have decided it would sting a bit too much getting it lazered off, and i dont want to get a random cover up tattoo (it'd sting anarl), so i'm pretty much stuck with it. When i got me next lass i just pretended Hannah was the name of me mum, but when she met me mum she realised that i was lying, which didnt go down well

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Lolz x

Oi get your own avatar Norris!

:evil:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

flash gunner wrote:Trains run direct from Yabbie Creek do they? :shock:
Thats so fucking funny Flash! im nearly crying at work! :lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Percy Dalton wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Lolz x

I got it from a gif site ya *word censored* :evil: :wink:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Lolz x

Good for you!

Now put it back there and get your own thingy!

:evil: :wink:

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

You can use the official club coach as a last resort but its a freaking long journey

Henry Norris 1913

Percy Dalton wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Lolz x

Good for you!

Now put it back there and get your own thingy!

:evil: :wink:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I booked trains through eastcoast.co.uk about a month back for just over £50. I thought then that was a bit pricey, I dread to think what they're charging now :worried:

I also looked at megabus. Was £8 each way but the times were a bit offkey.

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Dan_85 wrote:I booked trains through eastcoast.co.uk about a month back for just over £50. I thought then that was a bit pricey, I dread to think what they're charging now :worried:

I booked mine a month back for something similar, what time are your trains fella?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

AA23Northbank wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:I booked trains through eastcoast.co.uk about a month back for just over £50. I thought then that was a bit pricey, I dread to think what they're charging now :worried:

I booked mine a month back for something similar, what time are your trains fella?
Early morning, too early really :lol: 6.30 or something :shock: They wanted double the price to go later in the day! Robbing bastards.