He didn't fall - he was pushed!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RaM

He didn't fall - he was pushed!

Post by RaM »

Well I just thought I'd share some of the hilarious comments I've found on Sky Sports website with you guys. They all come from spuds, and they are all funny!
I have to say i am not shocked but absolutely gutted why have we just sacked the best manager we have had in years. I like to congratulate martin and especially chris for all there hard work and bringing entertaining football to the lane.
What a sad day it is for our club. A great man has been ousted because of a lack of heart shown from his players. If they had shown an ounce of the determination and passion he has shown on the touchlines we'd be top of the league.
Such a shame. You can't help but wonder if it's effectively the media that has brought this on Jol. If they hadn't been calling for his head for the last couple of months, things may have been different. He was the best manager that Spurs have had for many years and his style of play was what brought the good times back to The Lane.

If you want more, its all here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 48,00.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: