phil dowd

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
colscat

phil dowd

Post by colscat »

what a fucking joke not fit to referee :banghead:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

not fit to do anything the fat *word censored*

savaloisav

Post by savaloisav »

most shocking penalty decision ive ever seen in my life. Besides the point. That cvnt diaby, really fucked up. Shocking. Our defence capitulated. I havent been this angry for a long time

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Shocking we paid big time for the other night what a *word censored* couldnt wait to book our players and give penalties but in saying that when you are 4 goals up you shouldnt be coming away with adraw

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

Captain Fabregas wrote:not fit to do anything the fat c**t
Phil Dowd screwed us at Sunderland,

and he's done it again today.

Fat fucker that he is.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

How much are these teams paying them!? Maybe that's what we should spend our transfer budget on-we don't use it for anything else! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

jaybee

Post by jaybee »

he's a .....

a .......

one of those erm ..............

must remember to send him a xmas card this year - whats the address again ?

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

can't wait for the Carling Cup Final with Mike Dean :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

Yes he's shit, but at any standard, letting a 4 goal lead go is just a no go zone.

Post by 1989 »

savaloisav wrote:most shocking penalty decision ive ever seen in my life. Besides the point. That cvnt diaby, really fucked up. Shocking. Our defence capitulated. I havent been this angry for a long time
I wouldn't blame Diaby.

We were 4-0 up at that point and the sending off shouldn't have resulted in us completely capitulating in that manner and letting in 4!!! Mental strength what a fucking joke Wenger.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Investigation into this *word censored* is required pronto.

The leap of faith required to accept that all those decisions were pure incompetence is too much.

Post by 1989 »

LDB wrote:Investigation into this c**t is required pronto.

The leap of faith required to accept that all those decisions were pure incompetence is too much.
Agreed.

The second pen decision did it for me. How on earth is that a penalty? I've seen it again and if anything it was a foul for us.

IAMTHEGOONER

Post by IAMTHEGOONER »

YES HE IS A FAT C|_|NT BUT DIABY TAKES BLAME FOR US GOING DOWN TO 10 MEN ROSICKY TAKES BLAME FOR GIVING STUPID FREEKICKS AWAY AT THE EDGE OF OUR BOX WHEN THEY ARE IN THE ACCENDENCY . WENGER TAKES BLAME FOR TAKING WALCOTT OFF AND PUTTING ON EBOUE ARE BEST FORM OFF DEFENSE IS ATTACK AND HE PUTS ON THAT USELESS FUCKER. WE CANT FINISH GAMES OFF WHEN WE ARE 4 NIL UP NO WONDER IM BALD GREY AND CANT POO DUE TO AN ARSENAL DIAGNOSED SPHINCTER.

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

LDB wrote:Investigation into this c**t is required pronto.

The club should be making a formal complaint against this guy,

He has previous this season, Sunderland away?, Remember the "magical" 30 seconds he added on top of the 4 minutes injury time when they equalised?. He also Sent one of our players off that day too.

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

Red Card - OK, but Barton should have got one as well.. oh sorry, Diaby's leg wasn't broken, so it's not even a foul.

First pen - 20% of the times it's a pen.

Second pen - Never ever in any league it's a pen.

Not to mention the yellow cards he didn't give to Newcatle, the Van Persie not being offside in the last minute and more..