London Supporters Map

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

just seen it has afc wimbledon so it is dated

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

RNTGOONER wrote:just seen it has afc wimbledon so it is dated
:?

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

They are the new club not MK Dons :?

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

RNTGOONER wrote:Hackney seems to me to be about 70% afc with spurs and victim supporters bethnal green seems to have alot of wham fans at school in hackney i don't recall anyone supporting cfc so i would say the map is bogus
My dear departed Mum was born and bred in Hackney. Greenwood Road, just off Graham Road. Big three storey town house with a basement. Maybe a bit before your time though..... :wink: !

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

Deise Gooner wrote:
They are the new club not MK Dons :?
oh yeah :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

MK Gould wrote:
RNTGOONER wrote:Hackney seems to me to be about 70% afc with spurs and victim supporters bethnal green seems to have alot of wham fans at school in hackney i don't recall anyone supporting cfc so i would say the map is bogus
My dear departed Mum was born and bred in Hackney. Greenwood Road, just off Graham Road. Big three storey town house with a basement. Maybe a bit before your time though..... :wink: !
I live in homerton, it's the posh part where it is safe to leave ones front door open. :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I used to teach in Hackney and about two kids supported the spuds. The rest were Arsenal.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

my area is swarming in chavs with an undertone of palace

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

RNTGOONER wrote:
MK Gould wrote:
I live in homerton, it's the posh part where it is safe to leave ones front door open. :D
:shock: :shock: :shock:

So do I, And it's definitely not posh!!! As for keeping your door open - I bet you couldn't do it where I live (Kingsmead :oops: :oops: :banghead: ) :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
RNTGOONER wrote:I live in homerton, it's the posh part where it is safe to leave ones front door open. :D
:shock: :shock: :shock:

So do I, And it's definitely not posh!!! As for keeping your door open - I bet you couldn't do it where I live (Kingsmead :oops: :oops: :banghead: ) :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :wink:
What Hlebby means is, he once left his door open & in his drug-fuelled junkie confusion he ran in & robbed his own house! :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Oi!!! I'm neither a liverpudlian or a gypo!!! :banghead: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

_James_

Post by _James_ »

I would expect a few AFC Wimbledon fans in Croydon as Wimbledon played there for so many years at Selhurst park.

BT

Post by BT »

This is bullshit. I live in Southwark and all the people originating from Africa are predominantly Arsenal, with maybe a few Chelsea because of Essien and Drogba. Very few are Millwall.

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

Kingsmead ! :shock:

I live the other side of mabley green, with the all the other "well to do people".

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

I honed my finely tuned football skills on Hackney Downs. :oops:

Don't know how lucky we felt when they laid the astroturf pitch (with the QPR like bounce, and resulting knee injuries :? :lol: )

8)