Orient

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Orient

Post by Chippy »

Now for the next leg of the quadruple! :wink:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

If Orient beat us do they technically become the best team in the world? :oops: :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

It'd be just like us to beat Barca on Wed and lose to Orient on Sunday. :roll: :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

What are the squad rules for the FA cup? Same as prem?

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Chippy wrote:What are the squad rules for the FA cup? Same as prem?
In terms of bench size :?

norfbankN16

Post by norfbankN16 »

Captain Fabregas wrote:If Orient beat us do they technically become the best team in the world? :oops: :lol:
Yes, thems the rules :lol:

selsdon

Post by selsdon »

fancy us to sneak this

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Deise Gooner wrote:
No. You can only play a limited squad in the prem now I think (or is that next year). I would imagine AW will want to try out a couple of foetuses on Sunday! :o :D

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Chippy wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:
No. You can only play a limited squad in the prem now I think (or is that next year). I would imagine AW will want to try out a couple of foetuses on Sunday! :o :D
If your talking about the 25 man squad then anyone under 21 doesnt have to be registered as part of the 25 and are eligible for all games.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Captain Fabregas wrote:If Orient beat us do they technically become the best team in the world? :oops: :lol:
SORRY but i couldnt stand it :shock: :shock:

kg1794

Post by kg1794 »

Deise Gooner wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Deise Gooner wrote:
If your talking about the 25 man squad then anyone under 21 doesnt have to be registered as part of the 25 and are eligible for all games.
Deise is correct, and Wenger submitted a giant list of names for the u21 part of our squad, like every youth team player on our books.
Benik Afobe, Chukwuemeka Aneke, Martin Angha, Zak Ansah, Nacer Barazite, Kyle Bartley, Samir Bihmoutine, Daniel Boateng, Pedro Botelho, George Brislen-Hall, Alban Bunjaku, James Campbell, Reice Charles-Cook, Francis Coquelin, Thomas Cruise, Roarie Deacon, Craig Eastmond, Kyle Ebecilio, James Edge, Jay-Aston Emmanuel-Thomas, Cedric Evina, Luke Freeman, Emmanuel Frimpong, Samuel Galindo, Kieran Gibbs, Benjamin Glasgow, Sead Hajrovic, Conor Henderson, Gavin Hoyte, Henri Lansbury, Damain Martinez, Sean McDermott, Jernade Meade, Ignasi Miquel-Pons, Jeffrey Monakana, Elton Monteiro, Rhys Murphy, Havard Nordtveit, Nigel Spence-Neita, Oguzhan Ozyakup, Aaron Ramsey, Mark Randall, Joshua Rees, Philip Roberts, James Shea, Steven Smith, Gilles Sunu, Wojciech Szczesny, Armand Traore, Carlos Vela, Theo Walcott, Sanchez Watt, Callum Webb, Jack Wilshere, Jordan Wynter, Nicholas Yennaris,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1ECeYQMl2

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Thanks. He ought to be able to pick 11 from that lot! Even if half are on loan. :D

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

^ The new rules really benefit Arsenal in that regard, considering what a youth-oriented team we are. I wonder if the financial regulations for UEFA in 2012 and beyond will help us to that extreme too?

We are in pretty good shape for the future! :barscarf:

As for Orient, I expect a win with a lot of our B-team playing. I don't think they will have the fight that Ipswich and Leeds did; just a hunch.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I'm going to this.

If we take the lead can we sing "Are you Barca in disguise"? :oops: :oops: :lol:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Heres how this shit is going down

******Average***********
Eboue Djourou Squillaci Gibbs(is he fit?)
******Denilson Song******
Bendtner Arshavin Rosicky
********Chamakh*******

IMO