what is it about last minute goals against manure??

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tomkingsbury

what is it about last minute goals against manure??

Post by tomkingsbury »

fucking arsenal - give me a heart attack. Yet again, arsenal score with literally the last kick of the game: personally i felt last season's last gasp goal sent me more delirious than todays but its always nice to get the goal we deserved.

Thought we did OK today, persoanlly i wouldnt have gone for 4-4-1-1 as altho we had the lion's share of possession against liverpool, we didnt create enough, and the same happened today. Adebayor looked stranded and i felt sorry for him, and we lacked a real spark and creativity going forward. The only time i felt we were on top attack wise was after our equaliser for about 15-20 mins.

Another dismal game for eboue, there were times when he just looked for a foul rather than playing. No surprise the majority of any realistic attack came down the left than the right. Finally, we should have gone 4-4-2 given theo or dudu a chance, and almunia looked a little to blame for the second, altho i dont think u could honestly say the first was his fault.