BLACKBURN Home Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

Post by REB »

olgitgooner wrote:We surely can manage a decent win against Blackburn, who are shit, even if fucking Denilson is in the fucking team?

Or is that too much to expect? :?

he wont pick denilshit for this game , cesc will be back and maybe theo as well.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

flash gunner wrote:3-0 and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden again
Aaghh, Flash you been in this game too long,old son 8) :lol:

We'll win the damn league then have to suffer another six year of suffering :cry:

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

May as well be positive, maybe the fans should sing

9 WINS WE ONLY NEED 9 WINS

then at blackpool

8 WINS WE ONLY NEED 8 WINS

and so on

Just to remind the players this title is still in our hands and with some fuckin passion it could be ours!

woots82

Post by woots82 »

slevinlacey wrote:May as well be positive, maybe the fans should sing

then at blackpool

and so on

Just to remind the players this title is still in our hands and with some fuckin passion it could be ours!
I like it, but could backfire in epic proportions!!!
:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

woots82 wrote:
slevinlacey wrote:May as well be positive, maybe the fans should sing

then at blackpool

and so on

I like it, but could backfire in epic proportions!!!
:barscarf:
Was just going to post that! :lol:

It is a quality idea - but knowing our luck it will blow up right in our faces and we'd end up with the Manure filth singing "42 wins, you only need 42 wins..." :(

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

I think we'll be lucky to escape with a draw but the eternal optimist is saying a 2-1 win with Cesc and RVP bagging the goals.

Samba though. :puke:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

We'll win this game and the next against Blackpool. After that is our down fall with the next 5 games, Liverpool, Spurs, Bolton, United and Stoke. 3 of these being away.

I have to say i think we're looking at 3rd place behind chelsea................but thats ok cos finishing in the top 4 is better than winning 5 league cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*word censored*!

DUFFMAN

Post by DUFFMAN »

think this is the least up for a game ive ever been.

will go anyway but plan on getting so mind numbingly wasted that i doubt i'll remember the game anyway, let alone care we've drawn 0-0 with another shower of shit from the north

come on you gu......bollocks who cares. certainly not half the team

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

SPARKSY wrote:We'll win this game and the next against Blackpool. After that is our down fall with the next 5 games, Liverpool, Spurs, Bolton, United and Stoke. 3 of these being away.

I have to say i think we're looking at 3rd place behind chelsea................but thats ok cos finishing in the top 4 is better than winning 5 league cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c**t!
I think we will struggle at Blackpool...an honest team giving 100% against our boys and their manager who will have the excuse of a dreadful pitch before kickoff. The players have developed their manager's mindset that it never has or never will be their fault. Have the players become immune to caring because the manager tells them and the world it wasn't their fault?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Bradywasking wrote:
SPARKSY wrote:We'll win this game and the next against Blackpool. After that is our down fall with the next 5 games, Liverpool, Spurs, Bolton, United and Stoke. 3 of these being away.

c**t!
I think we will struggle at Blackpool...an honest team giving 100% against our boys and their manager who will have the excuse of a dreadful pitch before kickoff. The players have developed their manager's mindset that it never has or never will be their fault. Have the players become immune to caring because the manager tells them and the world it wasn't their fault?
I also think Blackpool will give us problems. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we complete a pathetic return of 5pts from a possible 18 against the newly promoted teams.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

DUFFMAN wrote:think this is the least up for a game ive ever been.

will go anyway but plan on getting so mind numbingly wasted that i doubt i'll remember the game anyway, let alone care we've drawn 0-0 with another shower of shit from the north

come on you gu......bollocks who cares. certainly not half the team

I fear we will lose or draw this. Wont be getting drunk like I normally do as it adds to the misery when I get home. Even getting drunk isn’t fun now.

We drop points against Blackburn I will not go another home game , even Manure.

Will go Bolton , the swamp and Stoke and that’s it for me

ArsenalSooner

Post by ArsenalSooner »

Not sure how many will find this interesting, but the Sooner Gooners (Oklahoma City) have organized the first ever pub gathering for Arsenal fans in the area for this match. Not sure what the turn out will be like but its something a few of us have wanted to accomplish for a long while and have finally found a pub owner willing to open early for us on occasion. We're very excited about this!

As for the match...bout time we get back to winning ways!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

ArsenalSooner wrote:Not sure how many will find this interesting, but the Sooner Gooners (Oklahoma City) have organized the first ever pub gathering for Arsenal fans in the area for this match. Not sure what the turn out will be like but its something a few of us have wanted to accomplish for a long while and have finally found a pub owner willing to open early for us on occasion. We're very excited about this!

Why is it called the Sooner State ?

ArsenalSooner

Post by ArsenalSooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
ArsenalSooner wrote:Not sure how many will find this interesting, but the Sooner Gooners (Oklahoma City) have organized the first ever pub gathering for Arsenal fans in the area for this match. Not sure what the turn out will be like but its something a few of us have wanted to accomplish for a long while and have finally found a pub owner willing to open early for us on occasion. We're very excited about this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Run_of_1889

You can read up on land runs, boomers, and sooners there

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

ArsenalSooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Run_of_1889

You can read up on land runs, boomers, and sooners there
sounds like a boring shitehole :wink: :lol: