Give it to the FA people

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TheOne2Smooth

Give it to the FA people

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

Everytime Wenger makes a Comment regarding refereeing and the standards of Refereeing he is fine a ludicurious amount of hard earned money!

Now is it me or does the purple nosed tosspot of the north get away with it?

I'm sure the majority of you read of heard about the comments about yesterdays Ref ( i use the word ref very losely) Howard Plebb now if this was Wenger I'm sure we would be talking a fine of at least 1000000000000000 pounds ok a bit ott but you know what I mean,
So people lets get on the fan line to theFA and let them know what we want to happen to the purple nose git face, I leave below all details for you to copy and paste and send to as many gooners as possible

Fans View Line

If you would like to register a comment or complaint on one of the game's current talking points or just want to get something off your chest, please use our Fans View Line. Your views will be reviewed, collated and then forwarded to the relevant departments within The FA.

Tel: 0207 745 4999