Will The Real Aresnal Please Turn Up

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
donaldo

Will The Real Aresnal Please Turn Up

Post by donaldo »

THE STORY OF ARSENALS SEASON:

Arsenal v Liverpool P3 W3 G12 A4
Arsenal v Man Utd P1 W1 G1 A0
Arsenal v Chelsea P1 D1 G1 A1

Five games against the top 3 teams 4wins 1 draw no deafeats. The reason for that is that each of those teams have attacked us so leaving us able to hit them on the break. That is why we have such a great chance of winning the Champions league this year and why we have no chance of winning the Premiership.I am more worried about the league game at Blackburn than i was about both the cup games v Liverpool. Why because Blackburn are Bolton mark 2. Arsenal have played Man Utd and Liverpool off the park and held there own with Chelski.But when we start to beat the likes of Bolton,Blackburn and Everton away then we know the tide is turning. Man Utd Liverpool and Chelski give you the chance to play football and we can match them but can we match the bully boys. Will the Arsenal that beat the big boys turn at Blackburn(remember last season)

Y1ddo

the REAL arsenal

Post by Y1ddo »

ill show u the real fucking arscum u bunch of south london wankers, u jus wait till u come up to N17 well fucking show ya on and off the pitch. WE ARE TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE,
**** ARMY! **** ARMY! **** ARMY!

p.s good result against Liverpool reserves thats the only way baptista is ever gunna score!

WANKERS.

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

You fucking mug... your fans were shit when they came to The Arsenal... forgot you were there until you started running home for X Factor with 30 minutes to go...

See ya at shite hart lane you gimp

Rilo

Re: the REAL arsenal

Post by Rilo »

Y1ddo wrote:ill show u the real fucking arscum u bunch of south london wankers, u jus wait till u come up to N17 well fucking show ya on and off the pitch.
You certainly showed us at the grove.
I love the fact we'll go four for four against the spuds and the scousers this season.

goonermc

Re: the REAL arsenal

Post by goonermc »

Y1ddo wrote:ill show u the real fucking arscum u bunch of south london wankers, u jus wait till u come up to N17 well fucking show ya on and off the pitch. WE ARE TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE,

p.s good result against Liverpool reserves thats the only way baptista is ever gunna score!

WANKERS.
These Spuds are so classy aren't they. I would think the only Arscum you see is when you're shagging your boyfriend. You're Mother must be soooo proud of you. It's often said that those who lack intelligence have to resort to swearing, i see Brains of Britain has confirmed that. 3-0.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

You got love the fact that they still give us the "Sarf London" tag. Only due to the fact that they always seem at home bullying teams such as barnet to claim the "Kings of north London" title until we turned up!!
Good effort checking out your rivals though, through this forum. Just goes to show that once again they have more interest in "OUR" season than theirs due to the fact that ours "ALWAYS" last longer!!!!!

AFC
C'mon

ps Are your "celeb" fans chas n dave getting another classy cup final song together?

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

regulars will have to let me know whether they want the likes of 'Y1ddo' to post on the forum in future. i think it's not hard to block such posters. and yet they can also make such arses of themselves that they can also provide entertainment value. so it's your call. one other thing i can do is asterisk some of his (her? - surely not) abuse. but forum regulars are probably accustomed to bad language, guess it's just a matter of how it's directed :!:

ihabib14

Post by ihabib14 »

yiddo you talk big on a forum your prolly some fat washed up fucking drunk with no life trying to get attention for your sry club on a gooner site

get a fucking job and stop wasting our fucking time

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

ll show u the real fucking arscum u bunch of south london wankers, u jus wait till u come up to N17 well fucking show ya on and off the pitch. WE ARE TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE WE ARE TOTTENHAM SUPER TOTTENHAM WE ARE TOTTENHAM FROM THE LANE,

WANKERS.
For all you youngsters out there this is a prime definition of an IDIOT with nothing better to do than sit in his to******m hovel drinking rats piss with his knicked laptop and try and be a hard man in cyber space, chancces are if you ever bumped into this plank in a pub on a one on one situation he would show all the bottle of spuds defence and probably offer to buty ou a drink, at that point you accept say i wil have a bottle of grolsch and then smash it over the c**ts head

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

Question for Gooner.ed, That Sperz twat hasnt put his e mail address on his profile [suprise] but you must know it, any chance you can leak it out so we can all crucify the saddo next time we dick them?? come on you know it makes sense!!!

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

I quite like the banter if I'm honest Ed.

elpelsarmy

Post by elpelsarmy »

How about getting hold of their version of this website and swamping it with facts and figures about how shit they are and how great we are??

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

That would be here then i imagine !!!!

Welcome to the website of the Fanzine of the team who play at. - the World Famous Home of Tottenham Hotspur. The MEHSTG website has now moved to its new ...
www .mehstg.co.uk

have fun :twisted:

northerngooner

Will the real Arsenal please turn up

Post by northerngooner »

My god this red sea pedestrian really needs to get out a bit more. It really does say a lot about your Club if the only games of the season you really look forward to are the ones against us, mind you that is the only way you ever feel like you get to a final as that is how Spuds treat the North London Derby these days!

Spuds a big Club, yeah right that wont happen as long as i have a hole in my arse!

Lets go fly a kike!

Trevheff

Post by Trevheff »

Ed please don't ban this guy, he's given me my biggest laugh of the day. Plus anyone who highlights even further the deficiencies and inadequacies of Totteringham (i.e. by opening his mouth) should be given more air time. Let him loose!!