Lap of "appreciation"

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Basil is a Gooner

Lap of "appreciation"

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Last year the lap of honour was remaned the "lap of appreciation". I imagine this will happen again at the Villa game to thank us for our "continued magnificent support" (and hard earned cash!) :roll:

Lots of people left the stadium early last time, I wonder what it will be like this year........

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

I wonder will the squad players come out and do it aswell ie Diaby, Denilson, Flappy, Almunia etc etc

Hope so i'll have my bag of rotten fruit and veg to hand :-P

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Dont think that an empty stadium will affect our little flowers bank balance though.
Less people to look in the eye as they go around.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

They should rename it "The Walk of Shame."
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I'll stay if only to applaaud the small group that are worthy of it such as Wilshere.....and err,......sure I'll think of someone else by then

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

i just want to know the time of alex song billong most over-rated player in AFC history to take a single lap
maybe i'd be faster than him

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Rugby Gooner wrote:They should rename it "The Walk of Shame."
I might get this banner made up RG, and hold it up when they come round. Probably get my ST taken off of me and banned mind you.

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

I wonder if I can get close enough to lob my ST's at them. Hopefully smacking AW in the face to ensure he sees it.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

What has actually changed in 2 years then?

http://www.onlinegooner.com/phpbb2/view ... hp?t=16093

It should be Wengers final home game

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

It would be nice if they could send the likes of Jack, Sami, RVP, Lehmann, Chesney, Sagna etc around first so we can show them that we do indeed appreciate them.

And then send Comedy, Denilson, Diaby, Flappy, Almunia, Clichy, Bentmember, Wenger etc etc etc and we see how many people stay to clap those *word censored* around ( I wouldn't boo them ) i'd just leave them in hopefully an empty stadium

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

They shouldn't even bother - what about booing the piss takers?

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Even if the stadium was empty they wouldn't give a shit.

They are so massively out of touch with reality, thanks to the hero worship they get from the sheep that still believe "Arsene Knows". Oh and the £40,000 (or thereabouts) that arrives in their bank account every Friday afternoon. :roll:

Nothing will change until enough people wake up and let them know what a bunch of piss taking bottlers they are.

Rad

Villa

Post by Rad »

Maybe we should stay and turn our backs on the lot of them so we face the exits. The only problem is they probably wouldn't notice as they are too wrapped up in themselves.

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Last year the only players that it really seemed to mean something to was RVP and Eboue, who took their kids round and stayed out to applaud the fans when the others had gone.