Nazi stewards

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

jamjc64 wrote:
haHa

Well besides my 2 seats in Block 11 friends are using this season, the wife and i have 2 seats in club level B52 for next season, can i expect you to put me right in what seems to be a very interesting season ahead ???
I work on opposite side south east corner....but you are welcome to come have a natter.....I don't put anyone straight, I just chat like a fan and make it a nice day. If someone breaks a regulation then I will politely point it out

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

jamjc wrote: haHa

Well besides my 2 seats in Block 11 that friends are using next season, the wife and i have 2 seats in club level, B52 for next season, can i expect you to put me right in what seems to be a very interesting season ahead ???
Jamie I am in 56, I will probably able to hear you when you're the only other one in the tier singing...

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

SWLGooner wrote:
jamjc wrote: haHa

Well besides my 2 seats in Block 11 that friends are using next season, the wife and i have 2 seats in club level, B52 for next season, can i expect you to put me right in what seems to be a very interesting season ahead ???
Jamie I am in 56, I will probably able to hear you when you're the only other one in the tier singing...
Nice to see that im not the only fool up there then. Best we meet for a free beer the first half time next season then :oops:

Sammy , i have sat in B74 a few times, a friends seat, if i had known then i would have sought you out. Will make the walk round next season though.

SammyDroppedHisShorts

78-81 champions bar area

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

jamjc wrote: Nice to see that im not the only fool up there then. Best we meet for a free beer the first half time next season then
Yeah we should. Defo.

Sammy... Myself and SamiS went round looking for you at the Everton game... Were you somewhere else then or are we just useless at finding people?

SammyDroppedHisShorts

SWLGooner wrote:
jamjc wrote: Nice to see that im not the only fool up there then. Best we meet for a free beer the first half time next season then
Yeah we should. Defo.

Sammy... Myself and SamiS went round looking for you at the Everton game... Were you somewhere else then or are we just useless at finding people?
I actually didn't attend that game due to have a teachers meeting deeming me late....so I miss the game :lol:

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

Can anyone become a steward? :barscarf:

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

OnlyGotOneSong wrote:Can anyone become a steward?
No you need a swastika tattoo and an inability to speak properly. Unless you do block 6 or SE club level ;)

SammyDroppedHisShorts

OnlyGotOneSong wrote:Can anyone become a steward? :barscarf:
Yes as long as you are over 18

Write to the stadium management

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

It just doesn't seem right to me that the club employs sp*rs supporters as stewards.

I'm just wondering how many of the complaints here might be related to these people.

Thinking about it, if I was a steward at the swamp, I'd take great delight in ordering those *word censored* to sit down and shut up. And generally creating as much upset as possible. :twisted:

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

olgitgooner wrote:It just doesn't seem right to me that the club employs sp*rs supporters as stewards.

I'm just wondering how many of the complaints here might be related to these people.

Thinking about it, if I was a steward at the swamp, I'd take great delight in ordering those c**ts to sit down and shut up. And generally creating as much upset as possible. :twisted:
Sammy's a sp*d and a nazi!? :shock:

AFC1886

Post by AFC1886 »

Going back to start of thread, what would they do if someone was using a membership not in there name?

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Oi :lol:

Being a steward has it's perks.. Worked at Box level yesterday and met Frank Warren & Gary Lewin. Really great guys..

I can assure you I'm not a Nazi also :wink:

Post by 1886 »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
jamjc64 wrote:
haHa

Well besides my 2 seats in Block 11 friends are using this season, the wife and i have 2 seats in club level B52 for next season, can i expect you to put me right in what seems to be a very interesting season ahead ???
I work on opposite side south east corner....but you are welcome to come have a natter.....I don't put anyone straight, I just chat like a fan and make it a nice day. If someone breaks a regulation then I will politely point it out
Thats how stewarding should be, you understand why myself and so many others get pissed off with stewards, I'm sure you know a few who lack communication skills. I've said on here plenty of times before that there are a fair few decent stewards around, sadly a lot of idoits as well though.

Post by 1886 »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
OnlyGotOneSong wrote:Can anyone become a steward? :barscarf:
Yes as long as you are over 18

Write to the stadium management
I'm not yet 18 but are the club still recruiting?