WHY THE FORUM COLOUR HAS TEMPORARILY CHANGED!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
donaldo wrote:
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Seriously....when are the colours changing to something more user friendly.
Seriously its less than a week since we lost one of our own.The forum has come together to mourn Steve.Show some respect

I know get why the change has happend. and feel ashamed of myself. fair play
Not to worry, mate. Honest mistake. People are just a tad sensitive at the moment. Let's just get past your earlier post and move on.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

No worries mate and as Kellyslop says maybe some of us are a bit touchy!

8)

NBM

Post by NBM »

Evening, been away for a while. Gutted to hear that Charlie x2 has passed on. Never met him in the flesh but always seemed a top fella on here.

RIP. :cry:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Percy Dalton wrote:
I know that hence why it wasn't directed at you.

Sorry, I thought that would be obvious.
I know... I was trying to be funny. Trying is the operative word I think.

Oh yes, welcome back 'cricket fag', been a while hasn't it.

Just a hint if a thread says NSFW and it's got a 'kingjayson1' post in it you may wanna be alone with your laptop when you scroll down ;)

NBM

Post by NBM »

SWLGooner wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:
I know that hence why it wasn't directed at you.

Sorry, I thought that would be obvious.
I know... I was trying to be funny. Trying is the operative word I think.

Oh yes, welcome back 'cricket fag', been a while hasn't it.

Just a hint if a thread says NSFW and it's got a 'kingjayson1' post in it you may wanna be alone with your laptop when you scroll down ;)
Yeah, has been a while.

Just seen the NSFW gif thread in the basement, I'll be down there should anyone need me (which they won't...) :lol:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

NBM wrote:
Yeah, has been a while.

Just seen the NSFW gif thread in the basement, I'll be down there should anyone need me (which they won't...)
Ah yes. CorkBarry's finest hour. He gets monthly cheques from Kleenex nowadays.

augie

Post by augie »

Since the forum changed colour I am having problems posting at the end of quotes - when I get down to the bottom of the grid the fcuking thing keeps jumping and even though I am still typing I cant actually see what I am typing :? When I use the scroll wheel down I can see what I have typed up to that point but as soon as I start typing again the grid goes back to the top and I am typing "blind" :x Is anybody else having the same problem or what the fcuk is going on ? :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:Since the forum changed colour I am having problems posting at the end of quotes - when I get down to the bottom of the grid the fcuking thing keeps jumping and even though I am still typing I cant actually see what I am typing :? When I use the scroll wheel down I can see what I have typed up to that point but as soon as I start typing again the grid goes back to the top and I am typing "blind" :x Is anybody else having the same problem or what the fcuk is going on ? :?
Exactly the same problems mate.

I think its called the Wenger effect when you get near the end it goes all jumpy and fucks up :roll: :wink:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

We will be switching back to the original forum look this afternoon so if you can just grn and bear it until then?

Rob.

augie

Post by augie »

flash gunner wrote:
augie wrote:Since the forum changed colour I am having problems posting at the end of quotes - when I get down to the bottom of the grid the fcuking thing keeps jumping and even though I am still typing I cant actually see what I am typing :? When I use the scroll wheel down I can see what I have typed up to that point but as soon as I start typing again the grid goes back to the top and I am typing "blind" :x Is anybody else having the same problem or what the fcuk is going on ? :?
Exactly the same problems mate.

I think its called the Wenger effect when you get near the end it goes all jumpy and fucks up :roll: :wink:

I thought it was just my poxy pc cos have been having probs with it lately.

Rob, I wasnt complaining about this problem and you can change it back whenever it suits you cos it was a great gesture that all of us support - the only reason I brought it up in the first place was to find out if the two things are related :?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Rob - Admin wrote:We will be switching back to the original forum look this afternoon so if you can just grn and bear it until then?

Rob.
Yeah not complaining Rob ive had this prob since the forum changed but got on with it because of the reasons for the change, was just letting augie know it isnt just him

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

woah. someones turned the lights on again. who put 50p in the metre?

augie

Post by augie »

gunner_ace wrote:woah. someones turned the lights on again. who put 50p in the metre?

Jesus it seems extremely bright dont it ? :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

that was a shock :lol:

but it does seem old and battered the auld forum now :lol:

crocit

Post by crocit »

ah thats better, thank fuck! :barscarf: