D Dein is RVP, Nasri, Clichy n Fab Agent,

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arsenalpricey

D Dein is RVP, Nasri, Clichy n Fab Agent,

Post by arsenalpricey »

Right here goes,

I have just found out that Darren dein the Son of a certain David dein is representing Clichy, Nasri, Cesc and RVP, is this true? Now call me a conspiracy theorist but Would It be too extreme too think that because David dein was forced off the board years ago he might be having a helping hand in turning the players against the club and helping them find big money moves away!

Take into consideration the fact that David dein is on the board of directors for a company called red and white holdings which is partly owned by a certain alisher usmanov and it really does make you think, does'nt it?

What would happen if the players he represented all left and Arsenal dropped down the league and struggled to make it into the champions league becoming a top 6 club, surely the owners of the club Stan & Usmanov would have to sack the manager and the board paving the way for a dramatic return to the fold for a certain Mr David dein.
I hope I am looking into this a little too much, I would love to here your thoughts on this.

regards

David Price

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

thats a bold statement

worthing_gooner

Re: D Dein is RVP, Nasri, Clichy n Fab Agent,

Post by worthing_gooner »

arsenalpricey wrote:

Right here goes,

I have just found out that Darren dein the Son of a certain David dein is representing Clichy, Nasri, Cesc and RVP, is this true? Now call me a conspiracy theorist but Would It be too extreme too think that because David dein was forced off the board years ago he might be having a helping hand in turning the players against the club and helping them find big money moves away!

Take into consideration the fact that David dein is on the board of directors for a company called red and white holdings which is partly owned by a certain alisher usmanov and it really does make you think, does'nt it?

What would happen if the players he represented all left and Arsenal dropped down the league and struggled to make it into the champions league becoming a top 6 club, surely the owners of the club Stan & Usmanov would have to sack the manager and the board paving the way for a dramatic return to the fold for a certain Mr David dein.
I hope I am looking into this a little too much, I would love to here your thoughts on this.

regards

David Price
That's a conspiracy and a half! Darren Dein does represent those players and is just like every other agent out there - a money grabbing scumbag.

Having said that, why would he want to weaken Arsenal? That would simply weaken the shareprice and so lose Usmanov's money. Usmanov may then be able to buy up all the shares but by that time he'd have a mid-table average team!

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Cesc going to Barcelona was always going to happen regardless of who is his agent.

Nasri's agent is Jean-Pierre Bernes.

Clichy's agent is Ivan Le Mee.

RvP's agent is Sport's Entertainment Group, MD is John Arnison.

So what does David Dein (a noted Arsenal fan) have to do with any of these transfers that could implicate him in any conspiracy?
Nothing at all.

arsenalpricey

Post by arsenalpricey »

I am pretty sure Dein represents Clichy as he was pictured with him at city and I know he represents Cesc I am not sure about the other 2 and as I said its just a theory.

Regards

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

Conspiracy theories are great!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

BournemouthRED wrote:thats a bold statement
:lol: :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

arsenalpricey wrote:I am pretty sure Dein represents Clichy as he was pictured with him at city and I know he represents Cesc I am not sure about the other 2 and as I said its just a bullshit theory.

Regards

Fixed that for you 8)

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Another awesome thread, the OG is on fire in terms of factual correctness tonight :lol:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

Its 100%. i though it was common knowledge. Trust me Arsene and david dein still meet up every week. Arsene 100% knows everything. wont suprise me if Arsene really the players agents and Dein just a face. RvP has 2 seasons left on his contract he will be sold next season

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

The main thing they have in common is that they are just as fed up as most of us are with AW.

Clichy whilst showing glimpses of being a top left back, largely turned out to be an accident waiting to happen. Hardly sorry to see him go.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

MickeyFabs wrote:The main thing they have in common is that they are just as fed up as most of us are with AW.

Clichy whilst showing glimpses of being a top left back, largely turned out to be an accident waiting to happen. Hardly sorry to see him go.
They live about a 1 minute drive away from each other. Dein's house is by Totteridge Long Pond. Wenger lives on Pine Grove, nearer to Whetstone. I've seen Wenger and Dein out to dinner at a Brasserie on Whetstone High Road. They see each other all the time, as Mickey says.

Wenger is running this Club into the ground, and I'm getting the feeling that it is deliberate. :twisted:

arsenalpricey

Post by arsenalpricey »

Ok so is it a conspiracy or is their an element of truth in there somewhere?that is the question

I mean who knows? Arsene does'nt seem to right now!!

DP

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

arsenalpricey wrote:Ok so is it a conspiracy or is their an element of truth in there somewhere?that is the question

I mean who knows? Arsene does'nt seem to right now!!

DP
I think there's some mileage in this theory.

Sign my petition................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

frankbutcher wrote:
MickeyFabs wrote:The main thing they have in common is that they are just as fed up as most of us are with AW.

They live about a 1 minute drive away from each other. Dein's house is by Totteridge Long Pond. Wenger lives on Pine Grove, nearer to Whetstone. I've seen Wenger and Dein out to dinner at a Brasserie on Whetstone High Road. They see each other all the time, as Mickey says.

Wenger is running this Club into the ground, and I'm getting the feeling that it is deliberate. :twisted:
That wouldn't surprise me either...