UDINESE CL HOME GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

UDINESE CL HOME GAME

Post by REB »

so whos going to this, tickets went on general sale so that might shake the board a little along with the chants to wenger today by the travelling gooners to spend some fucking money

big game for the club :?
Last edited by REB on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

I'll be there... not looking forward to it at all :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Not just time for chants @spend some fuckin' money' etc but plenty of Banners saying exactly that

In fact if enough Banners go up at different times throughout the game - the stasi stewards won't know where to turn.....but the TV camera's will definitely pick them out! :cheers:...So, time to get them old bed sheets out paint them in red BIG letters..sneak them in and unfurl them when the stasi are all chatting and sleeping.... :cheers:

worthing_gooner

Re: UDINESE CL HOME GAME

Post by worthing_gooner »

REBEL GOONER wrote:so whos going to this, tickets went on general sale so that might shake the board a little along with the chants to wenger today by the travelling gooners to spend some fucking money

big game for the club :?
Never mind general sale mate, it's going to be half empty!

Still 10 blocks showing green, and 33 orange blocks.

Hopefully alarm bells start ringing.

tel

Post by tel »

This silver member has absolutely no intention of going to this game as I refuse to pay for a game we should never have been involved in. I hope the ground is half empty.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I could easily go straight from work but not a fucking chance will I be going.

I will piss myself laughing if the ground is empty and we get stuffed!

8)

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I'm going, actually looking forward to it. Gonna be an "interesting" atmosphere :box:

Post by 1886 »

No chance at all that I'd pay full price to go to a match that (as tel has already said) we really shouldn't have to be involved in. I'll definetly listen in on the radio though for what will hopefully be an awkward atmosphere for Wenger. Please, any proper gooners going on Tuesday, make your thoughts known to the man.

butcher boy

Post by butcher boy »

Us Golds have already paid.I expect a draw which should get the fans on their back, reckon we will qulify though

Post by 1886 »

butcher boy wrote:Us Golds have already paid.
The fact it counts as one of your cup credits is a joke as well.

butcher boy

Post by butcher boy »

yep, club should have been to ashamed to charge for failure , but they actually get more money

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

butcher boy wrote:Us Golds have already paid.I expect a draw which should get the fans on their back, reckon we will qulify though
And you have already paid for the Europa league on thursdays on your ST :oops:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

OK, with our sensible heads on, what we need is an absolutely shite performance, where the unrest in the 32000 crowd grows by the minute, the protest songs rain down and then we score 2 late goals.
None of us want Europa League :oops:

lypako144

Post by lypako144 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:OK, with our sensible heads on, what we need is an absolutely shite performance, where the unrest in the 32000 crowd grows by the minute, the protest songs rain down and then we score 2 late goals.
absolutely none of us.

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Eboue-Why? wrote:OK, with our sensible heads on, what we need is an absolutely shite performance, where the unrest in the 32000 crowd grows by the minute, the protest songs rain down and then we score 2 late goals.
Agree with all of that mate - except the bit about not wanting Europa League football.

I feel so sad saying this but it might be the catalyst we need to bring about the change we need. The Board could no longer ignore the stagnation / decline and Wenger would have nowhere to hide. After all, we were nailed on for 2nd place last season but fucked up royally (yet again) and finished 4th.

And that picture of Terry Mancini is quality - what a Barnet!! He was Roberto's Dad you know!! :lol: :lol: