LIVERPOOL HOME GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

Suarez could pull our pants down if were not careful.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Connolly55 wrote:Suarez could pull our pants down if were not careful.

The KingJayson :moderator: Gaydar :moderator: has just gone off

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

flash gunner wrote:
Connolly55 wrote:Suarez could pull our pants down if were not careful.

The KingJayson :moderator: Gaydar :moderator: has just gone off
:D :D :D

bradders

Post by bradders »

I have the feeling we are going to get humiliated by the bin dippers... It's all very depressing :(

:suicide:

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Got my season tickets back from a family friend today, so back in good old row 6 right behind the goal in the North Bank, perfect seats to watch us collapse? :lol:

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

just have faith boys - they can only put 11 players behind the ball and so can we - on the day it's anyones game. :wink:

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

piresistible wrote:just have faith boys - they can only put 11 players behind the ball and so can we - on the day it's anyones game. :wink:
Or in Chamakh's case, two up front and two behind. :lol:

MickeyFabs

Post by MickeyFabs »

Not feeling good about this one, my mate is coming down from scouseland to watch it with me.

If we lose I'm outing him in the clock end.

Shit, gaydar 2!

MyOldMan

Post by MyOldMan »

SCZEZNY

Sag Kosciel Verm Jenkinson

Frimpong Ramsey

Ox-Chamb Arshavin

Walcott Pink boots

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

If this was a Carling Cup tie the team would be full of kids.......

So why not play the kids....and make Lansbury partner Ramsey and Frimpong. Stick Afobe, Aneke, The Ox and Jenkinson in...... I'd rather see these young guns start

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had a dream last night (well actually two dreams but do you all really need to hear about the one that involved two 18 year old lezzer stunners that insisted I was the only man on Earth that could cure them of their Lezdomitis? Nah - thought not...) :lol:

Anyway where the fuck was I...?

Oh yeah - the OTHER dream.

We drew 1-1 with the Mousers. RVP and Carroll scored. I'm putting a tenner on it with PP online. It will happen. 8)

no. 1 is Perry Groves....

Post by no. 1 is Perry Groves.... »

DB10GOONER wrote:Had a dream last night (well actually two dreams but do you all really need to hear about the one that involved two 18 year old lezzer stunners that insisted I was the only man on Earth that could cure them of their Lezdomitis? Nah - thought not...) :lol:

We drew 1-1 with the Mousers. RVP and Carroll scored. I'm putting a tenner on it with PP online. It will happen. 8)
who scored first?

TheCook

Post by TheCook »

Can I just remind everybody that while we have our problems, Liverpool are shit.

Judging by the previous comments, some seem to be of the opinion that we are playing a Brazil 1970 / Barcelona 2011 type team.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

no. 1 is Perry Groves.... wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Had a dream last night (well actually two dreams but do you all really need to hear about the one that involved two 18 year old lezzer stunners that insisted I was the only man on Earth that could cure them of their Lezdomitis? Nah - thought not...) :lol:

who scored first?
RVP. A screamer too. 8)

But then we did what we do and Carroll bombed in a late header from a free kick that Song needlessly gave away about 25 yards out... :(

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

DB10GOONER wrote:
no. 1 is Perry Groves.... wrote:

who scored first?
RVP. A screamer too. 8)

But then we did what we do and Carroll bombed in a late header from a free kick that Song needlessly gave away about 25 yards out... :(
well if i were you i'd go and get that money back right now. song's banned for this game :lol: