THE BIG ARSENAL FLAG AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:1. Take the piss all you want
2. None of you have hurt anyone by accident?
3. I'm on Job Seekers not incompacity benefit so good luck with reporting me

I didnt want this to happen but it did The photographer is ok and she accepted my apology. for me thats enough

Yeah but I don't go waving a massive flag if I've got a dodgy back! Elf and safety don't yer know.

I think they need some flag wavers at the Olympics - right on your doorstep.
Start with the small ones though.

As a taxpayer can I have your Cat A games for this season please?

I suggest you pass this link to your new photographer friend and split the settlement between you
http://www.injurylawyers4u.co.uk/
Last edited by Glitch33 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Judas H. Priest - was that really you Smoothy? :shock: :shock: I honestly thought that the guys were just taking the piss because of that video of you pole dancing. :oops: :oops: Come on though, you know by now that you shouldn't take things written on here too seriously.

Anyway, I hope things are good with you matey. 8)

spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

I didnt want this to happen but it did The photographer is ok and she accepted my apology. for me thats enough
Glad to hear she is OK.

As for the rest of it, your personal circumstances are fuck-all to do with me or anyone else.

At least you tried to bring a bit of occasion into that souless concrete bowl of puss by bringing the flag.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

:popcorn:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Just ignore the pisstakes Smoothie.

None of us here can honestly say we've never knocked one out. :wink:

Glitch33

Post by Glitch33 »

olgitgooner wrote:

Just ignore the pisstakes Smoothie.

None of us here can honestly say we've never knocked one out. :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

Blooooooooooooooooooody helllll!!!

I click on the thread expecting someone had an update on the situation and i get 3 pages of fantastic comedy.. but then again what else was I really expecting after my thread during the summer.

Quality :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Smoothie i pro-lapsed a disk in my back 2 1/2 years ago and 2 steroid injections and months of physio down still my back isnt great. Personally i havent had a single day off of work ive had numbness down my legs and even had my wife do my shoes up for me at times ive been in so much pain, what im trying to say is i know how youre feeling regarding the back.....

One thing id say leave the big flag waving to other people mate it might be one of the reasons you whacked that women on the head its bound to cause weakness of some kind, im sure the wind caught it as you said but no one with a disk problem should be waving massive flags like that.

and for the record im not digging/pisstaking here just know how it feels and offering some advice

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Well this thread has taken a different turn, its like sitting in a GP surgery :lol:

But seriously, if she accepted your apology that's all that matters lad :D

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

flash gunner wrote:

Smoothie i pro-lapsed a disk in my back 2 1/2 years ago and 2 steroid injections and months of physio down still my back isnt great. Personally i havent had a single day off of work ive had numbness down my legs and even had my wife do my shoes up for me at times ive been in so much pain, what im trying to say is i know how youre feeling regarding the back.....

One thing id say leave the big flag waving to other people mate it might be one of the reasons you whacked that women on the head its bound to cause weakness of some kind, im sure the wind caught it as you said but no one with a disk problem should be waving massive flags like that.

and for the record im not digging/pisstaking here just know how it feels and offering some advice
:coffeespit: Flash you pisstaker! :coffeespit:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Christ, I very nearly pissed myself laughing reading this thread. :lol:

Poor old Smoothy. :(

Still, glad the girl is ok and she isn't going to sue you or anything, mate.

Smoothy may be a serious AKB/rosetinter but he is Arsenal through and through and fair play for trying to get some atmos generated in that soulless bowl.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Boomer wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

:coffeespit: Flash you pisstaker! :coffeespit:

:roll: Its because of people like you Smoothie doesnt post here anymore

:? :worried: :? :worried:

The DBs

Post by The DBs »

I heard it was just a small cut to the head but the Arsenal medical team were called and shes now out till April with ligament damage. But once shes back it will be like having a new photographer at the club.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The DBs wrote:I heard it was just a small cut to the head but the Arsenal medical team were called and shes now out till April with ligament damage. But once shes back it will be like having a new photographer at the club.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

The DBs wrote:I heard it was just a small cut to the head but the Arsenal medical team were called and shes now out till April with ligament damage. But once shes back it will be like having a new photographer at the club.
fuckin quality