SEASON TICKET RENEWALS 2012/13

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

I should add I've been to just One Arsenal home game in over a year and a bit. I've been to three away games. One of those was at the Fridge for our annual dicking over there. After another easy Drogba-inspired raping Wenger comments:

'It was so remarkably easy for us'

Twat.

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Babatunde wrote:I should add I've been to just One Arsenal home game in over a year and a bit. I've been to three away games. One of those was at the Fridge for our annual dicking over there. After another easy Drogba-inspired raping Wenger comments:

Twat.
Equally I choose not to go to Chelsea as that just fund there Empire more. I know it wouldn't make a dent but I'm a man of principles. 8)

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

Babatunde wrote:I should add I've been to just One Arsenal home game in over a year and a bit. I've been to three away games. One of those was at the Fridge for our annual dicking over there. After another easy Drogba-inspired raping Wenger comments:

Twat.
OUCH! :?

skizz_b

Re: SEASON TICKET RENEWALS 2012/13

Post by skizz_b »

Babatunde wrote:If that's attacking to you, then you would not want to see me in a foul mood.
:shock:

keyboard warrior!!

spawn_e_git

Post by spawn_e_git »

Babatunde

I was not saying that you are wanting Messi, Pato etc. What I'm saying is like when there was Morrow, Helder etc. The players we have now are shit but they are the shit that plays for my team. The same as Morrow etc.

We couldn't go out and get Ince then and we can't get Messi now.

I don't like it anymore than you but that is what we have and I don't think any player really plays for "The club" anymore. Rooney was "blue for life" until Fergie came along and he fucked off quick time.

Tevez is a fucking disgrace and if I had the money of the Sheik I'd bench him and let him rot in the reserves.

Arshavin was whoring himself around every club before signing for us.

Gallas towards Chelsea was a fucking disgrace and we still brought him.

With Diaby and the shirt. I'm trying to say its just a fucking shirt. Given to him by his mate Kabul and they were both being interviewed together and were probably pissing around.

Do you really think that every player that plays for us gives a fuck about "our" rivalry that dates back so many years?

I'm not apologizing for Diaby. I think he's inconsistently shit and not worth the money he's on but I've got a lot more reasons to dislike him that what he wear whilst wanking at home.

It also appeared in the Sun newspaper so whilst there may be something in it, it could easily be 90% bollocks.

The own goal against Man U which any retard could have avoided. The petulance at Newcastle last season to name but a few.

Campbell was a great player and won lots with us. did he come just for the success? No. He also came for the fucking massive signing on fee and £100K a week cheque (back in 2001).

I wonder if Jack Wilshere would still be "Arsenal for life" if Citeh came in and offered him £200k a week?

I doubt it.