Ticket Fast

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LyusN1

Ticket Fast

Post by LyusN1 »

Apologies if this has been posted as I have probably overlooked it in a fit of red rage.

Just checking through TicketExchange for the Bolton match this weekend. Got my tickets, went to checkout, and there is an extra £2.00 surcharge now for 'TicketFast'. Apparently our membership cards are not good enough to be activated for matches now so they have to charge us 2 FUCKING pounds for the luxury of printing off our own tickets.

I hope I am overreacting here and there is an option to just get your membership card loaded...

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

I thought this was relating to the period of lent... :shock:

Anyway, if you want to overreact Lyus, you could not have come to a better place :barscarf: :lol:

oh, and Arsenal are robbing scum.

8)

LyusN1

Post by LyusN1 »

arseofacrow wrote:I thought this was relating to the period of lent... :shock:

Anyway, if you want to overreact Lyus, you could not have come to a better place :barscarf: :lol:

oh, and Arsenal are robbing scum.

8)
:lol: Might be starting lentern fast early this year by giving up matches as of now!

I'm livid. Why bother giving us a membership card!? Robbing scum exactly :evil: :evil:

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

Loads of these paper tickets all over the concorses last night. Swear some fans had only purchased/printed off a couple of hours before KO. Expect this to be the norm as interest begins to dwindle and (hopefully) a better (more passionate) type of fan can once again attend rather than the corperate day trippers and JCL's of recent seasons.

Anyway to sum up like the idea in that you should in theory be able to get a ticket right up til kick off but as described being charged to print your own tickets is a joke.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Anyone ordered these tickets & not had them come through on email? Ordered 2 QPR tickets 24hrs ago & still not a fucking sign of em, well worth the £6 in fees & add ons it cost me for the "privilege" of not having to use my membership card :banghead:

Will give em a call on Monday if they've not showed by then. I'm sure i'll be charged a fee for them to hit the "Resend" button. :(

littlefire

Post by littlefire »

Dan_85 wrote:Anyone ordered these tickets & not had them come through on email? Ordered 2 QPR tickets 24hrs ago & still not a fucking sign of em, well worth the £6 in fees & add ons it cost me for the "privilege" of not having to use my membership card :banghead:

Will give em a call on Monday if they've not showed by then. I'm sure i'll be charged a fee for them to hit the "Resend" button. :(

Dear Arsenal Fan,
Our internet monitoring service has alerted us to your indignant forum post regarding tickets for the QPR game to be played on 31st December.
Please be aware that there will now be a further charge added to your purchase. This is not a "moan fee" as some have described it but an "administrative tax" that will be used to assist the club in its incessant quest for trophies and care of injured players...

:twisted:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

littlefire wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Anyone ordered these tickets & not had them come through on email? Ordered 2 QPR tickets 24hrs ago & still not a fucking sign of em, well worth the £6 in fees & add ons it cost me for the "privilege" of not having to use my membership card :banghead:

Dear Arsenal Fan,
Our internet monitoring service has alerted us to your indignant forum post regarding tickets for the QPR game to be played on 31st December.
Please be aware that there will now be a further charge added to your purchase. This is not a "moan fee" as some have described it but an "administrative tax" that will be used to assist the club in its incessant quest for trophies and care of injured players...

:twisted:
lol sounds about right :(

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

If you have a vaild membership card then there is no reason at all for them to have to issue a paper ticket is there.

We should insist on the cards being activated - it is just another Arsenal rip off. :twisted:

danieru

Post by danieru »

Merry Christmas all.

Just a quick question regarding ticketfast. Since they are sending etickets to be printed out, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets via the ticket exchange and print one out for someone who doesn't have an Arsenal members card?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

danieru wrote:Merry Christmas all.

Just a quick question regarding ticketfast. Since they are sending etickets to be printed out, does that mean I can buy 2 tickets via the ticket exchange and print one out for someone who doesn't have an Arsenal members card?
Yes, this is more or less what i've done once I realised I could buy up to 4 tickets with my membership.

Now i'm just trying to figure out where the fuck the tickets actually are :lol: :banghead:

danieru

Post by danieru »

Dan_85 wrote:

Yes, this is more or less what i've done once I realised I could buy up to 4 tickets with my membership.

Now i'm just trying to figure out where the fuck the tickets actually are :lol: :banghead:
I've just purchased 2 tickets for the Arsenal vs QPR game and the etickets came through within minutes.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

danieru wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:

I've just purchased 2 tickets for the Arsenal vs QPR game and the etickets came through within minutes.
Bastards, this is exactly what I bought 48 hrs ago, still no sign of em! They're getting a phone call tomorrow :lol:

danieru

Post by danieru »

Dan_85 wrote:
danieru wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:

Bastards, this is exactly what I bought 48 hrs ago, still no sign of em! They're getting a phone call tomorrow :lol:
I've just noticed this, from the e-ticketing page, if you go to my account, click on account history and then click on the transaction for the tickets, there is an option to resend the confirmation.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Tried that mate. It only sends the first confirmation email again, not the second one with the tickets attached :banghead:

Gonna bell 'em tomorrow...

danieru

Post by danieru »

Dan_85 wrote:Tried that mate. It only sends the first confirmation email again, not the second one with the tickets attached :banghead:

Gonna bell 'em tomorrow...
Ah, ok. Well I hope you get this sorted, especially since you have to pay more than twice the booking fees for ticketfast.