149th NLD - Sc*m Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tel

Post by tel »

1989 wrote:I love how their goal came right after our muppet fans sang one Arsene Wenger. :lol: :oops:
The timing was incredible wasn't it? Please don't let me hear how good our away support is, if they were that good they'd have turned on him ages ago. The muppets at the bowl will soon follow.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:I cannot stand Gervinho. The sort of player if he was on your team over the park you'd want to fucking punch. Selfish, head down and wanting to beat everyone twice. Utter shite :evil:

Mertsacker :?: Is he wearing concrete boots :banghead:

And having to listen to Ratboy Neville, fuck me it's like fingernails going down the blackboard for 90 minutes :roll:

Mertersacker is a class defender, problem is he isn't right for the PL - he's game is suited to a more slower pace

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

Walcott and Song are squad players, never good enough to start regularly. Sick of watching those pair of clowns play like shit.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Wtf is Hoddle talking about. Fucking idiot. Apparently vdv doesn't deserve a yellow for the tackle or running into the crowd :?

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Dan_85 wrote:Not a handball according to Hoddle :coffeespit:

Hoddle is cúnt and we all know that, if i could get out of my wheelchair i would hit him :lol: :lol:

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

Dan_85 wrote:Not a handball according to Hoddle :coffeespit:
Huddle is such a fucking prick! He talks pure and utter tripe!

Blade

Post by Blade »

Smuger Smith standing up for the Gunners -Hoddle's a c**t.

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

hoddle is a fucking god freak hope the *word censored* gets hit by thunder bolt

Nasri8

Post by Nasri8 »

What is that mug Hoddle on about? VDV didn't deserve a booking for his tackle on Gibbs. Fucking clown.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Hoddle = *word censored*

Post by 1989 »

Ramsey should be in the reserves not playing in a game of this magnitude going on that performance!

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Pre-season I watched Arsenal play out a 1-1 draw against Hangzhou Greentown and wondered how they could look so unimpressive against an almost amateur side - friendly or not. Things havent improved in the slightest.

No conviction up front, uncertainty/panic in defence and lightweight in midfield. This is the same shit I saw back in June alright. We're going to struggle for top half this season.

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

I would take of Ramsey and Walcott at HT. Its clear they will not perform second half so why wait til we are 4-0 down in the 70th minute.

Irish Gooner

Post by Irish Gooner »

double
Last edited by Irish Gooner on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blade

Post by Blade »

Smith looks really pissed off at Hoddle.