Wenger Out Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Pascal Cygan AFC Legend wrote:Agree with LDB fully on his last point, flash as I said I initially left due to the amount of bickering and bitching that was happening on this place but decided I missed it too much so decided to have a makeover and rather than being in awe of a fat, lazy russian twat I'm idolising an afc legend 8) (well he did win more than cesc did at the club :lol: )

Hopefully this answers your questions too chokey, at least I didn't think about leaving stamford bridge at half-time unlike a couple of other grumps :lol: :wink:
Enjoy your birthday in Wigan you bender :roll:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Pascal Cygan AFC Legend wrote:Agree with LDB fully on his last point, flash as I said I initially left due to the amount of bickering and bitching that was happening on this place but decided I missed it too much so decided to have a makeover and rather than being in awe of a fat, lazy russian twat I'm idolising an afc legend 8) (well he did win more than cesc did at the club :lol: )
OK fair enough :D

Pascal Cygan AFC Legend

Post by Pascal Cygan AFC Legend »

SWLGooner wrote:

Hopefully this answers your questions too chokey, at least I didn't think about leaving stamford bridge at half-time unlike a couple of other grumps :lol: :wink:
Rather than banging jayson up the arse you should be there. Shocking
:evil: :wink:

Pascal Cygan AFC Legend

Post by Pascal Cygan AFC Legend »

DOUBLE POST FFS :banghead:

:banghead:
:banghead:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Pascal Cygan AFC Legend wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

Rather than banging jayson up the arse you should be there. Shocking
:evil: :wink:
:finger: :finger: :finger:

Thats rich, why weren't you at WBA? Banging your rugby friends up the arse :lol: :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:moderator: HOMOSEXUAL OVERLOAD :moderator:

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

so anyway back to the original post.

is this banner going to be shown or not?

I hope it is, I could do with a good laugh at the next home game. :D

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Red Member wrote:so anyway back to the original post.

Does it need to be at one of your special Champions League games when alcohol is served?

8)

augie

Post by augie »

[quote="MM99"]If you want to look credible then you have to unfurl the banner soon and keep on showing it on a regular basis.
There is no point in showing it once on the internet then putting it away once we've gone on a run of 7 or 8 or however many games we've won on the trot, only to then bring it out when we lose a game.

It looks fickle and lacks conviction. If you truly believe in your movement then you have to stand by it through both the bad times and the good.[/quote]

I totally agree with this - whipping in the banner when we win a few games does make it look like we are a glory seeking shower of bastards who can be silenced with a few cheap wins when most of us know that our complaints and frustrations run far far deeper than that. Tbh as a movement/cause we are better off without the likes of aa23/cygan cos they give off a distorted view of what the objectives and hopes that this group want and what the banner is to symbolise

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

augie wrote:
MM99 wrote:If you want to look credible then you have to unfurl the banner soon and keep on showing it on a regular basis.
There is no point in showing it once on the internet then putting it away once we've gone on a run of 7 or 8 or however many games we've won on the trot, only to then bring it out when we lose a game.

It looks fickle and lacks conviction. If you truly believe in your movement then you have to stand by it through both the bad times and the good.[/quote]

I totally agree with this - whipping in the banner when we win a few games does make it look like we are a glory seeking shower of bastards who can be silenced with a few cheap wins when most of us know that our complaints and frustrations run far far deeper than that. Tbh as a movement/cause we are better off without the likes of aa23/cygan cos they give off a distorted view of what the objectives and hopes that this group want and what the banner is to symbolise
I do agree with augie the group is better off without Pascal/aa23, thats not to say he cant change his mind about Wenger or things at Arsenal i think he has every right to. Cant really understand all the sniping at him now.... The only thing is if we go on a disastrous run and that lets face it we all know this team is capable of doing just that he cant jump back on board, if he does thats when he deserves some stick

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Percy Dalton wrote:

Does it need to be at one of your special Champions League games when alcohol is served?

8)
I think you will find alcohol is not on sale on Champions League nights :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I fear the oppotunity has now gone, it should have been shown at the Sunderland game, when the press and media were anticipating.
The fact is they bottled it for fear of looking discredited if we won the game.
If this was the depth of their conviction, then the thing would have been up and down like a whore's knickers depending on the form of the team.
Wenger has managed to steady the ship for now, but when it does once again begin to lose it's way, they should give the banner to someone who will see the job through.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

goonersid wrote:I fear the oppotunity has now gone, it should have been shown at the Sunderland game, when the press and media were anticipating.
The fact is they bottled it for fear of looking discredited if we won the game.
If this was the depth of their conviction, then the thing would have been up and down like a whore's knickers depending on the form of the team.
Wenger has managed to steady the ship for now, but when it does once again begin to lose it's way, they should give the banner to someone who will see the job through.
Sorry lads but sid is spot on here

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Red Member wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:

8)
I think you will find alcohol is not on sale on Champions League nights :roll:
rodders999 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
Red Member wrote:[quoteI think al the tourists buy food inside - all part of the "Match Day Experience"...Yup get ripped off, bad stomach...and the shitss the whole following day.... :roll:
You could spot the tourists a mile off the other night.
they were all queuing up in front of me to get a pint of lager... :shock: :lol:
Against Marseille? On a European night??? :? :? I don't think so somehow!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ouch, retard member just got owned

:lol:[/quote]

Just a reminder!

8)

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

I found the whole idea, and initial reaction to the banner very interesting. I was glad that the dissatisfaction with the club was being publisised. I was fully expecting the banner to be shown and was intruiged to see what response it would get.

Now I have to be honest and say i dont see what the delay is about. As others have already said, your either behind the banner or not, the timing doesnt matter. Waiting for a bad run of form does seem fickle to me.

So why has the banner not been shown, is there actually a reason?