Bolton in the Shit Cup - Match Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Bolton in the Shit Cup - Match Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Meh. :?

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Wish i was going to this, first domestic game i have missed, Cnt get it off work

ElliotGooner

Post by ElliotGooner »

Unsurprisingly all Upper Tier blocks apart from 2 central blocks in East and West Stands are all showing as green. Surely the crowd will be no more than 40,000?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

flash gunner wrote:We will win and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden
all was rosy once we beat stoke last week. muppet :roll: :lol: :wink:

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

40,000 for a shit cup doesnt sound too bad :D

I also guarantee you that we will have the biggest crowd of the round.

I admit that it doesnt reflect well on red members though. I do wonder why people pay their membership and yet still can't be bothered to pay £10 to watch a game. Season ticket holders I can understand not turning up to this with it only being 2 days after Stoke.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

I'm going, I prefer some of the second string tbh, prefer watching Chamberlin and Frimpong to Walcott and Song.

Two years ago this would be sold out at a tenner, bet we won't have any problem shifting final tickets if we get there again.

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

Red Member wrote:40,000 for a shit cup doesnt sound too bad :D

I also guarantee you that we will have the biggest crowd of the round.

I admit that it doesnt reflect well on red members though. I do wonder why people pay their membership and yet still can't be bothered to pay £10 to watch a game. Season ticket holders I can understand not turning up to this with it only being 2 days after Stoke.
Wouldnt be hard we have the biggest ground in it :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Red Member wrote:I also guarantee you that we will have the biggest crowd of the round.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:roll: little victories these days :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I wonder who will be captain for the night because if its not a player we all want whats the point in winning :wink:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

I read somewhere that the army bound Park is to start. I have to say I too enjoy watching the second string and often wonder why Wenger dosen't give some of them a chance instead of sticking with the under performing Arshavin :? I'm thinking about Myachi (the new Ronaldo) and Ox (the new Theo).

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Gunnersaurus wrote:I'm going, I prefer some of the second string tbh, prefer watching Chamberlin and Frimpong to Walcott and Song.

Two years ago this would be sold out at a tenner, bet we won't have any problem shifting final tickets if we get there again.
Looking forward to this to be honest. I also prefer some of the "second string" to certain first teamers. Still want to see how Park gets on - strange that he hasn't had a single minute in the league. Wasn't he fit or something when we signed him?

SE12red

Post by SE12red »

Have always enjoyed the CC games . When we were at Highbury it was just about the only game I could get to .
Is it a chance to see our stars of the future ? Remember Quincy , Lupoli , Randall & Merida . Let's hope Coquelin , Ox , Frimpong and Ryo can make it .
I watched the first half of the U18 game on Sunday . I know we won 1-0 but Chelsea looked a much better team than us . Tbh I thought we were very poor .

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Squillaci to start apparently :worried:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Dan_85 wrote:Squillaci to start apparently :worried:
Please no. I can't stand to look at that ugly useless fucker for another minute.